King Poetic

Disciple Of God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Near The Lake
I guess I won't be visiting Chicago anytime soon

It’s just not in Chicago

Go to any city with high percentage of blacks and black women are getting killed and dumped in the river or left in abandoned homes and no one cares, not even black people...

Black people really need to look into all these sexual predators that live in the neighborhoods... I constantly keep tabs on the nikkas in my area who are ex cons

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
It’s just not in Chicago

Go to any city with high percentage of blacks and black women are getting killed and dumped in the river or left in abandoned homes and no one cares, not even black people...

Black people really need to look into all these sexual predators that live in the neighborhoods... I constantly keep tabs on the nikkas in my area who are ex cons
Yea thats great except often serial killers wont be ex cons

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Scary. Reminds me of that man in Ohio that had like 11 bodies in his house and went to prison for rape before and was constantly being reported for attempted rape and the police never followed through (probably because the women that were reporting him were black) then when they finally did go to check it out because one of the women left her stuff at his house, they found corpses all throughout his home.