Serious: Why wouldn’t a Black American Share More In Common Culturally With A White American over an African?

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Racism / Race Baiting
Why wouldn't be closer culturally to White Americans? We've only been in the same country for centuries. Have families who were in wars together (albeit treated differently) I'm sorry I'm closer culturally to some White Southerners than I am to some brother in Kenya :russ:

I feel people would only do this with Black Americans by the way.

No one would bat an eye if a Black Dominican, Jamaican, Belizean, Brazilian, Puerto Rican, Costo Rican, etc, shared more in common with their countryman regardless of race than they do with someone deep in Africa

Yes, me and Chad in Apartment 3C both have an affinity for Football Sunday, Soul Food/Southern Food, Seafood Boils and Boxing, Baseball and old school American muscle cars.

I'm sorry that I share more in common with him than Gasimba the Hutu brotha from Rwanda.

But that is true for everyone. We all share more in common with our countryman than other people. It only offends yall when it comes to us though.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
We also are more genetically in common with cacs than many African communities. Some about there being more genetic diversity between African nations than there are between other continents filled with multi-ethnic groups. We're apart of the same gene pool cacs occupy, despite our obvious phenotype differences.

But that doesn't mean we identify with cacs. But its cool you feel more at home in a room full of white faces than Black faces. You're not alone in feeling that way.

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
you coulda said we got more in common with other new world black people like carribeans, afro central/south americans

mf chose cacs.
I don’t though? I have more in common with a cracca who’s family has been in the country for centuries than i do with someone in Belize right now. and the black belizean has more im common with his countryman too

doesn’t mean i don’t acknowledge white supremacy or that i’m :mjpls:

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
We also are more genetically in common with cacs than many African communities. Some about there being more genetic diversity between African nations than there are between other continents filled with multi-ethnic groups. We're apart of the same gene pool cacs occupy, despite our obvious phenotype differences.

But that doesn't mean we identify with cacs. But its cool you feel more at home in a room full of white faces than Black faces. You're not alone in feeling that way.
All that “black faces” talk don’t stop the many genocides that have happened historically in Africa, the same way “white faces” don’t stop all the world wars that these craccas have waged on eachother.

Daps
you coulda said we got more in common with other new world black people like carribeans, afro central/south americans

mf chose cacs.

Cause he a cac. He ain't fooling me.

Now do white people. Ask them the same question: Do they feel like they have more in common with Black people than they do with White people in Europe?

I know what their answer will be. Do you? :mjpls:

White people stay on code the world over and they all work together to uphold the GLOBAL system of White supremacy.

White people in the UK treat Africans the same as white people in the US treat us.

White people in South Africa treat black South Africans the same as white people in the US treat us.

The majority of white people across the planet believe that they are and should be superior to us and they help each other maintain the status quo.

Dummy.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

mf chose cacs.

Just simply by virtue of speaking a European language and sharing mythology like Jesus and the Easter Bunny and Superman: culturally we have very much in common with White Americans.

After a lifetime of thinking racism was dying, I now realize that most white people will never treat us as equals. Therefore I only do the surface things with them like work at jobs and shop at stores.

Even had a white woman throwing it at me recently and I didn't bite. I have smashed many in my time but I just can't do it anymore.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Instead of trying to force a relationship with any of the 54 African countries or align with cacs, Black Americans should clique up with other like minded Black Americans that want to further their group’s goals :yeshrug:

Shouldn’t even have to put should, as it’s currently happening as I type this lol

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
If I had to choose to live around a whole ethnicity, it'd be AAs, my own

If I had to choose to live around a whole race, it'd be Black, my own

Pretty simple, there's obviously gonna be commonalities between groups in a country, but just because Brent likes steak like me, doesn't mean I want shyt to do with him

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
If I had to choose to live around a whole ethnicity, it'd be AAs, my own

If I had to choose to live around a whole race, it'd be Black, my own

Pretty simple, there's obviously gonna be commonalities between groups in a country, but just because Brent likes steak like me, doesn't mean I want shyt to do with him
Has nothing to do with liking them, I don't like them. The cultural similarities are there though. But like I said thats true across all countries, not just us.