Seriously, What's With All The Bad Criticism For Mark Sanchez ?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
luckily we went defense heavy in the draft this season

ugh

Seriously though....why do I have a feeling that Joe McKnight is going to take Shonn Greene's spot this year?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think its a testament to what Sanchez can do because he wasn't put into best situation last year, and still had his numbers from last year, not significantly, but he did improve. We had no deep threat, no running game, and Schotty loved calling pass plays that never get us a first down.

Hill won't do much this year, but be a decoy. He help free up those intermediate routes. If Sanchez improves and cuts down on turnovers we're in the playoffs, because our defense will always be good long as Rex Ryan is here, we just need improved play form offense.

Tim Tebow

God Bless
Daps
Reppin
On my way to Jax
As a Jets fan he fukkin sucks and I pray him and tebow both are paralyzed by the end of the season. :yes:

God bless you. I hope you find some sort of inner peace in yourself, through the grace of God, that you no longer feel the need to say such awful and potentially hurtful things. Especially since you call yourself a fan. Have a good day.