Servant to white fashion designers Kanye West goes looney during court ordered deposition

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Why is Kanye a servant to white fashion designers?

Kanye is worth billions and been like the #1 guy, his right hand man is running LVs chief designer. Theses other people are on his dikk, not the other way around.

Anytime a black man uses white people to get ahead, he's a servant and a slave. Anytime white people use other white people or of course black people, they are kings, bosses or exploiters. c00n mentality on the same level as Kanye c00ns out, but he obviously does anything for attention and clout. shyt changes every year.

He is referencing the food thing

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Normal people see: Some friends are sharing food in a car. Or a man lets another man have taste of his food.

c00ns see: A black person being a slave.

In this situation Kanye is the billionaire owner of fashion brands who can roll through major fashion galas with ribs and the other guy a manager at a brand with less revenue than roc-a-wear had, who has to show his id.

When I’m excited over some shyt and drunk I’ve easily reached over my food, snacks or whatever and said taste this :dahell:

no fukkin way lmaoo

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is Kanye a servant to white fashion designers?

Kanye is worth billions and been like the #1 guy, his right hand man is running LVs chief designer. Theses other people are on his dikk, not the other way around.

Anytime a black man uses white people to get ahead, he's a servant and a slave. Anytime white people use other white people or of course black people, they are kings, bosses or exploiters. c00n mentality on the same level as Kanye c00ns out, but he obviously does anything for attention and clout. shyt changes every year.
Well when u feed somebody ribs