Seth dissed Dean for no reason and played company stooge only to lose his title 3 weeks later

Daps
"Seth dissed Dean and played company stooge three weeks later"

IMG-20190526-094627.jpg
That pic is so accurate

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Lol bro what?

It’s literally people calling him a bytch, a fakkit, etc. all because of a worked shoot against his real life friend

And that said real life friend, before he was wrestling fans savior, was shytted on for months and months by the same fickle dorks while he was with WWE..

I hate when y’all play dumb lol.. it’s not even about TSC but in general, the perception of Seth was positive and completely changed the second AEW popped up and he said a couple things putting over the company that literally signs his checks. He became an overnight villain. The twitter feud with Will was the cherry on top..

You literally cannot deny this. Maybe not with you particularly, but dude... if you can sit there with a straight face and tell me I’m making things up, I’ll venmo you every dollar in my account

I’m just not a fan of someone getting thrown under the bus for no particular reason, AJ McCarron is one of my favorite Alabama players but it was still bytch made how he threw his teammates under the bus after the Sugar Bowl a few years back, just because I think Seth shytting on one of his friends for company clout is some hoe shyt, doesn’t change my overall perception of Rollins as I never viewed Seth that highly in the first place.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Ain’t nobody turn on Seth

You can even call out a wrestler on this forum without it being called a heel turn

Never fukked with dude. Praised a few good matches but he was always bland and the least interesting out of the Shield. Zero personality. No bass in his voice. :camby: Ambrose had enough charisma for all 3 and Reigns could have at least been the generations top heel if he had been booked properly ala HHH circa '99 - '02. Rollins at his absolute best is European & TV Title status. The fact he was ever seen as a legitimate top guy is testament to how low bar has been set.