Seven Texas men 'filmed themselves gang-raping two toddlers in bathroom of Houston's Galleria Mall where ringleader worked', cops say

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Horrifying videos have surfaced of a gang of at least seven men xesually abusing toddlers inside the restroom of a Texas mall, cops say.

Arthur Hector Fernandez, 29, a kiosk worker at the Galleria mall in Houston, is charged with assaulting the toddlers and then posting the videos online.

Two friends of Fernandez sometimes left their children, two 2-year-olds, in his care while they worked at the mall, according to police.

The FBI says they launched a probe last month after the abuse videos posted on a private online forum were shared by by the Australian Centre to Counter Child Exploitation, as reported by the Star-Telegraph.

Each of the four videos shared with authorities reportedly shows a different assault, and they take place in different rooms and locations, including the bathrooms at the mall.

Fernandez is the only suspect charged in the case so far. It is unclear if the others said to appear in the video have been identified by officials.

Police closed in on him by using an open-source image repository to search for the face of one of the children and then matched it with social media images shared by one of the women.

Responding too the case, FBI agent Torrence White warned parents that predators are often someone they know.

White told ABC13: 'The perpetrators of these crimes are family members, teachers, and members of the community. Oftentimes folks are looking for the monster in the white van, but often it's the person you know.'

Fernandez was arrested in December and remains in federal custody.

Houston's Galleria is the largest mall in Texas and seventh largest in the United States.

It opened in 1969 and now contains 400 stores.

When police showed the child's mom 'sanitized' image from the abuse materials, the woman reportedly noticed a pair of bracelets owned by Fernandez.

Police then saw the bracelets on the suspect's social media.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Who the fukk leaves their child with a kiosk worker while they work?

And I don’t want to hear this simp sob story bullshyt about the high cost of child care and single parents and two jobs and blah blah blah.

These bytches are stupid as fukk and irresponsible, period. You took the nut now take care of the damn child and VET those around your child.

He looks gay as hell and works at a mall - who would trust him with their kids? TF?

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Stories like this…I just can’t. They all need to die.

One thing I will give my mother credit for- she was extremely protective and knew my whereabouts up until I was 18 getting dropped off at college. And I have a good family.

People are so damn trusting with their kids. A lot of ppl don’t like their children and will happily drop them off with whoever volunteers. It’s so damn sad