Sex is only for making children. If you are 40 with less than 5 children you're probably gay.

Agree?

• Total voters

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I got one kid and ain’t having any damn more. Kids take time and patience. I only have enough time and patience for one :ehh: I won’t mind if my son has a bunch and I’ll be the fun grandpa

Tate on the other hand is a master rage baiter and faq bag. Knows how to get people outraged and engaged. Dude is a fun boy having a constant mulatto battle day in and out :mjlol:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
This is nonsense, then again i question your sanity if you see andrew tate as having any sort of standing to talk credibly on issues
Dude just says shyt to get peoples attention. Tweeting the most outrageous or dumb statements is a guaranteed way to drive engagement and go viral

Best way to deal with him is to refuse to give him what he wants. I'll be glad when he fades back into obscurity:unimpressed:

Daps
He’s right though

deoncole-check.gif

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This man chose Islam over Orthodox Christianity. The bald head is only filled with pride and greed. No wisdom nor discernment what’s so ever.

Daps
I mean in it being for children only everything else he said is some projecting shif
understood. you think sex only for procreative purposes tho? what about orgasms and shyt? why would the good lord make it feel better than anything else in life?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Two things I can't say...

1. I'm over 40 and have never been a father...:beli:

But...

2. I've also never been to Prison. :sas2: