Sextuplets | Official Trailer | Netflix (8/16) (Marlon Wayans)

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Question: how tf did the pimp sibling even get introduced? Did I miss it? How does he suddenly show up to his job? TF
Yoooooo lmao. On god when he was walking into the building I had to rewind the movie to see if I missed his introduction. (I was fukking w my phone but paying attention to the movie) Even after I rewinded I still felt that I somehow missed his introduction, so I went back a few minutes further than the first time :mjlol:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
shyt is trash. It's time for Marlon to change his formula and remove his yes men. Again, this shyt is trash.
Ya'll talking like this man can walk into any studio and get any project he wants green-lighted.:gucci:

Whether ya'll like his shyt or not this dude is working. How many actors is getting their very own movie these days whether on the big screen or on streaming platforms? There's a ton of unemployed actors and directors scared shytless running around on what to do next.

wongzini

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed it :yeshrug:

when Baby pete finessed the kidney lmaooooooooooooooo

or Ethan body swapped the crib and was tryna suck some titties at the baby club :mjlol:

you nikkas let craccas get away wit trash for years to be slandering this

I was dead at baby pete on a beach drinking in Havana after stealing the kidney. The jokes when he was on his hospital bed too.

This reminds me of Norbit in how it’s getting terrible reviews, especially from white people, but has some good jokes and is funny.

He did a good job playing almost all the characters. Only wished that some of the other wayans family were in it to play some of the small roles/extras.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
shyt was corny overall. Only legit laughed once or twice. A couple of smirks here and there:yeshrug:.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I was dead at baby pete on a beach drinking in Havana after stealing the kidney. The jokes when he was on his hospital bed too.

This reminds me of Norbit in how it’s getting terrible reviews, especially from white people, but has some good jokes and is funny.

He did a good job playing almost all the characters. Only wished that some of the other wayans family were in it to play some of the small roles/extras.

NORBIT >>>>