Sexyy Red must be stopped!!! “I hate a lame bytch with class”

br82186

Superstar
Daps
All this broad do is talk over a beat, not even rapping

Hip hop went from bachelor to master degrees, straight to 3rd grade dropouts over the last 13 years

And labels know these females are garbage and only care about showing they ass, being around other celebrities meanwhile the label and their management team robbing these hoes
And that's why hip hop as a whole is having an identity crisis now. Too many artist trying to live through social media and not their music.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You do know it's certain people behind the scenes in the music industry that pushes artists to do degenerate music like this, right?
This is a legit example of programming. It’s way too easy now cause a hundred pages on social media can push stuff like this on some wtf is this garbage? Type shyt and make people get used to it. Or you have the people that call you all kinds of haters for calling out music and videos like this.

Last edited:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
You do know it's certain people behind the scenes in the music industry that pushes artists to do degenerate music like this, right?
More than enough black people willingly support this because in their mind this is "authentically black" and what a "real black person" does or act like. A Jewish version of Sexy Red would not be supported at all by the overwhelming majority of Jewish people.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This guerrilla styled marketing must be stopped. shyt is basically

21291808.gif

status. She doesn’t get popular without this type promo. These are hundreds of better artists begging for any promo let alone promo like this. I’m tired of her man.

Which is why she continues with meme bars to cause outrage. Its been this way for the past decade at least. I know we had Brutha Lynch Hung who had shock bars,but he was talented. These new rappers have troll bars,and troll interview statements to get attention. She will probably say 2pac was trash next:pachaha:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Big sexxy go hard though and while I get it, I find it hilarious that nikkas got all these morals now, but soon as they log off thecoli they turn on lil durk killing 100 nikkas in every song and Jeezy selling dope to the community through his albums :mjlol: fake outrage ass muhfukkas if you gonna be mad at her then be mad at Rick Ross for his fake kingpin persona and the rest of these rap nikkas that’s out here promoting bullshyt