SF / SF Bay area sucks

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
in sf, it literally is mostly asian and white. check the demographics. sure theres some black, latina, and other ethnic backgrounds sprinkled about but most times ur gona see whites and asians (particularly chinese). there are some filipina broads, some are :whew: but mostly :shaq2:

You ain't lying about that bruh. that shyt is mostly white and asian. but the city was dope. I mean I live in Birmingham. Think about that for a sec...Birmingham. Now don't get me wrong I've been to Philly which is quite possibly the most ass minor major city and NYC, which is just to gotdamn many people. But I had a blast in Frisco and Oakland, outside of going to east Oakland which is quite possibly scarier than Iraq or Calcutta or some shyt. If it wasn't so expensive a nikka would fukk with the bay heavy. but these south east funds ain't finna get it out there.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Them feminists out there fukk with the windows open n dont care if there are kids outside.

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
gona be making the move to LA :ahh:

dave-chapelle-rick-james.gif

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Pay almost 2k to live near skid row and a bunch of homeless people Brehs......

:mjlol: our downtown is garbage and is extremely congested traffic wise. Public transportation :mjlol:

And while they're slowly gentriving the area, there's still plenty. of bums everywhere...
Downtown LA is on the come up big time:what:

Yeah you still go the homeless runnin' around but the city is taming that sh*t and pushing them further out.. in a year or two, f*ck Hollywood DTLA is where I'll chill at

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
You described NYC as we'll. I feel you that there are a gang of sub par Asian, hipster chicks and emo broads. But you gotta venture out to different spots. You can't tell me that you won't see some fine ass bytches downtown sf on 6th and market at the mall, union square, north beach and even the marina.

And the bad ass east african chicks at suede

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:russ: This nikka on here literally :to:cause he's living in the SCO, and ain't pulling no bytches. :ufdup:Game goofy ass wanna move out the Bay, shhhhhiiiiiittttt fine with me nikka I'll help you pack. The property value alone is up 30% from last year, and if you had some hustle you would see there is nothing but money to be flipped.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I like SF but yeah lots of hipsters and generally annoying people. The cost of living is pretty fukkin' ridiculous but that's to be expected.

the "Asian feminists" :laff: spoken like a real nikka that stays out there. :pacspit: them broads man.

(i'm in silicon valley btw)
Man it's like this, the Chinese bytches are the ones who don't fukk with Bruthas, and only go for the Garage Rock Hipster skateboard riding Whiteboys....which is fine.

See why they over there smut out them little hoes, there's a bunch of Filipino and Pawg bytches right here ready to give a nikka all that good loving, and the check if your mouthpiece is right. This is the home of the Mack, and if you don't got a mouth piece that's golden, then you end up sounding like the thread starter all disgruntled and shyt, because a nikka like me is coming through the door and locking you out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
more expensive than nyc while being 1/10th the size with less things to do, less things to see, ugly women and shytty nightlife :stopitslime:

i stopped listening to bay area rap when dudes out here told me keak the sneak was better than "that fat fukk big pun"

people out here still on some "fukk ny!!!!" shyt like its 1996 and pac dropping singles
irrational hatred for LA too. :heh: im like man fukk this place. who's that white guy again who's rapping from out here.. some dork with a combover :camby:

unplug urself from the matrix. this place is an overpriced, boring shyt hole. all cities outside of sf are :flabbynsick:
Nightlife is weak in the Bay but the weather, food (amazing resturants in SF)and activities make up for it. They have a retarded amount of shyt to do in that area. On direction is the forest the other is the beach. The bay has a lot to offer. Maybe more than any other region

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The nightlife in SF is garbage, but that's because they don't want the Hip Hop parties out there. nikkas from Oakland, Richmond, Vallejo, and SJ all in one building, somebody is getting kilt. The liquor license in the city is to valuable to lose, so they damn near forbid hip hop parties. In Oakland, if you know the right people you can get it cracking every weekend and that's where you'll find all the bad ass super thick black women. San Jose got a lil work too, but oakland pulls all the way from the North Bay.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
white and asian feminists making up the majority of women in SF :scusthov:

They kicked all the working and middle class black folk out via gentrification, right? So nothing but clannish Asians and trustafarian/rich hippie white folk? Then half the Asian broads dis their men and seek out The Bluest Eye. This is the world of the Limo Lib. Why were you there in the first place?

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
men make up 70% or more of the work force in tech companies here... white and asian men sometimes make up to 91% of that.
that's why SF's demographics are majority white + asian men :huhldup:
http://newamericamedia.org/2013/07/san-franciscos-black-community----where-did-we-go.php

..What hurts the most is walking past the old house that my grandfather built, and seeing it occupied by a white family who gave it the most hideous paintjob on the block and probably remodeled the inside as well. This alone is part of the reason I no longer feel at home in the Fillmore, let alone any part of San Francisco...

So... he's saying black folk were moving to other parts of the state where it was cheaper to live. However, what I remember from the time period he speaks of is news article after news article of old white people who had moved there in the 30s to 50s getting rich off homes they themselves didn't think was worth as much as the Silicon techies bought them for.

Were white people being offered more money for their homes, than blacks were being offered?

Did black people really own their homes, or were they in yet another sharecropper existence, this time in regards to housing?

Who was born out there, and can give the scoop?