Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What I'm I missing when this thread happened wasn’t it during the Olympics? And these races she winning now is during the normal race season so to speak?

SHE NEVER GOT TO COMPETE
IN THE OLYMPICS...

THIS THREAD WAS MADE
WHEN SHE CAME BACK FROM
SUSPENSION, OUT OF SHAPE.

SHE WON THE GOLD
IN THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
2DAY WHICH IS THE BIGGEST RACE
OUTSIDE THE OLYMPICS.

:devil:
:evil:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
So she not only lost, she came in last place. After all of that shyt talking. Well the good news for her is that many of you all are sharing that L with her. I understand what you wanted her to be, but she's not that and never will be. Sorry guys, it's the other way.

This thread is soooo damn funny …. Goofy ass nikkas was really standing in this dumb shyt …like that dumb ass gif ....wrong and loud as fukk :mjlol:

..... ...... fakkit babble .....

Last edited by a moderator:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
How was I wrong? You all wanted her to be a ghetto shyt talking queen that won. Instead she was a shyt talking loser squandering her talent, being a media punching bag and laughing stock and getting smoked. When she actually focused on training and not trying to be a spectacle only feeble minded fakkits like yourself could get behind, she started winning. Who would have thought? Oh, everyone who said she needs to shut up and train.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
This is just so emotionally overwhelming to me… stop making fun of my stupidity guys I WAS RIGHT :mjcry:

mayweather-for-you.gif

The shytposting ….and this nikka supposed to be a mod :mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
shyt Posters Making shyt Posts …. It’s Like I Always Say ..Another Day Another nikka Embarrassing Himself On A Public Forum :mjlol:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How was I wrong? You all wanted her to be a ghetto shyt talking queen that won. Instead she was a shyt talking loser squandering her talent, being a media punching bag and laughing stock and getting smoked. When she actually focused on training and not trying to be a spectacle only feeble minded fakkits like yourself could get behind, she started winning. Who would have thought? Oh, everyone who said she needs to shut up and train.
:mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So she not only lost, she came in last place. After all of that shyt talking. Well the good news for her is that many of you all are sharing that L with her. I understand what you wanted her to be, but she's not that and never will be. Sorry guys, it's the other way.

WHOA

THIS POST IS FLAGRANT

:devil:
:evil: