Shady McCoy and Desean Jackson dropped a diss Podcast on Chip Kelly? 👀👀

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

:lupe: Finally about to find out why the dream team failed?

"(Agent) Drew Rosenhaus, he called me. He said 'Shady, it's not a joke'—that's the first thing he says to me. He doesn't even say, 'Hello,'" McCoy remembered. "He says, 'Shady, the Eagles are trading you to the Buffalo Bills.'"

McCoy found Rosenhaus's call hilarious, until it wasn't.

"I say, 'Hey, man. Stop playing, man. What you want, man?'" McCoy said. "He said, 'I'm not playing, Shady. They're trading you.' I'm like, 'They're trading me?'"

McCoy remembered assuming Philadelphia would get a haul in return, but was surprised to learn he was being traded for linebacker Kiko Alonso
20456-031b085b474e2e5aa7191eaaeaf38500.jpg
straight up.

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
@DropTopDoc
can y’all remind me where Chip is at these days :mjgrin:

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Chip Kelly hasn't been the Eagles coach for 10 years now.
He still on their minds like that?

:picard:
He got rid of multiple pro-bowlers for pennies. shyt still funny. :mjlol:

Shady said Djax was running routes like he was on Crenshaw blvd. “that’s a street right?” :mjpls:

EDIT: Chip wanted to trade Brandon Graham :dead:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Chip Kelly a bytch. Forget about the Eagles for a second

Dude straight up quit on ucla and moved across the country to be ohio state's OC. Being an HC and taking a step down is the biggest middle finger you can give to your players and coaching staff

you can't take any of them with you, OSU doesnt need UCLAs roster or coaches. So now all these staff members gotta find new jobs and all the kids gotta hope it works out

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

:lupe: Finally about to find out why the dream team failed?

"(Agent) Drew Rosenhaus, he called me. He said 'Shady, it's not a joke'—that's the first thing he says to me. He doesn't even say, 'Hello,'" McCoy remembered. "He says, 'Shady, the Eagles are trading you to the Buffalo Bills.'"

McCoy found Rosenhaus's call hilarious, until it wasn't.

"I say, 'Hey, man. Stop playing, man. What you want, man?'" McCoy said. "He said, 'I'm not playing, Shady. They're trading you.' I'm like, 'They're trading me?'"

McCoy remembered assuming Philadelphia would get a haul in return, but was surprised to learn he was being traded for linebacker Kiko Alonso
20456-031b085b474e2e5aa7191eaaeaf38500.jpg
straight up.

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G
@DropTopDoc
can y’all remind me where Chip is at these days :mjgrin:

Chip was an innovator, but his time as a new wiz kid is over, but his biggest issue was the people part, he fukked that up bad and probably still does

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chip Kelly a bytch. Forget about the Eagles for a second

Dude straight up quit on ucla and moved across the country to be ohio state's OC. Being an HC and taking a step down is the biggest middle finger you can give to your players and coaching staff

you can't take any of them with you, OSU doesnt need UCLAs roster or coaches. So now all these staff members gotta find new jobs and all the kids gotta hope it works out

I don’t care for Chip Kelly at all, but that’s just not accurate

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this bullshyt narrative that McCoy, Desean Jackson and Vick have been pushing last 6 or 7 years that chip Kelly stopped them the (dream team eagles) from achieving greatness is one the biggest bullshyt football myth that no body challenges but most real eagles fan's no is bullshyt even if chip Kelly was proven to not be a good/ great NFL coach

first of all

the (dream team eagles) started off with Andy Reid literally a (hall of fame coach) and had 22 /26 W/L record with one wildcard home playoff lose the dream team roster gave a (hall of fame coach) the worst stretch of his coaching career and got him fired

some (dream team):francis:

second of all vick is just as delusional as Stan's

crying about having to compete with Nick Foles and not crying about his own Garbage ass QB play

Vick has 20/20 W/L record as eagle starting quarterback with 69 combined rushing/passing TD'S with 69 total (int/ fumbles):mjlol: this as all with the maybe the best war chest of weapon's at the skill position's in the hole NFL at the time at least top five weapons at the absolutely worst

and this fool at 33 year's old thinks he should just be handed a starting job for what because he was the cover of madden ten year's a go? because he's was constantly shouted out by rapper's in song? because he once had a Nike shoe? it's for damn sure wasn't' because of his recent play on the field in a eagles uniform

he basically justified chip kelly making him compete with Foles with his own sorry ass on field play chip's first year coaching the eagles VICK had a 2/4 W/L, record 54.6 comp%, 5 TD/3INT in 6 games with a high powered up tempo offence with offence weapons' out the ass

compared to Nick Foles with the exact same team 8/2,W/L/ record, 64,9 comp%, 27td's/2 int's

(the Dream Team) 22 /26 W/L record one playoff appearance/ one playoff wildcard home loss with Andy Reid HOF coach

(chip kelly era) 26/2l W/L record one playoff appearance/ one playoff wildcard home loss

they sitting up there sneaker and giggling about chip Kelly like what makes them think they were raising so much hell? because they blew out a garbage ass redskins team on Monday night with a historically bad defense? this under achieving ass nikka really thought they were on a super bowl path

:laff:

and this is coming from some who can't stand that bytch ass cac chip Kelly but these nikka's Desean, Lesean and Vick are so delusional and disingenuous about their era of the Philadelphia eagles and how overhyped overrated and underwhelming it really was

if these two walked it half as good as they talked it chip Kelly never has a chance to step foot in philly and coach them and dismantle there ( dream team )

Last edited: