Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Micah my dawg but breh need to understand its about getting it done in the playoffs. Cant be doing this chatty patty twitter shyt in November and then have a dud in January like he did against SF.
You said it more articulate than me. That's what I been getting at. Trent Williams is better than Andrew Thomas.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You said it more articulate than me. That's what I been getting at. Trent Williams is better than Andrew Thomas.
Im not a fan of the twitter fingers, but its his mentality.

Andrew Thomas is literally their best player and didnt allow a single sack all season until today.

Him going up against their best player helped allow Dorance, Fowler, and Tank to eat as opposed to him front running and lining up against their backup RT

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not a fan of the twitter fingers, but its his mentality.

Andrew Thomas is literally their best player and didnt allow a single sack all season until today.

Him going up against their best player helped allow Dorance, Fowler, and Tank to eat as opposed to him front running and lining up against their backup RT
I here you. He bring it in January I'll never doubt him again. If he no shows :ufdup: