Shakur and Haney are in worlds of trouble if they don't do something

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
They still have time. They are young enough that you can argue they don't have their man strength yet and when they naturally fill out the power will increase
Of course that's an optimistic viewpoint but that seems like the best hope for them.
Shakur is older and pot shots more so Haney has more "potential" and puts his punches together better but he seems to have a worse chin
the crazy thing is they both throw lightening fast shots i assume the opponent doesn't see some of them coming and are sitting down on those shots for the most part and still not hurting dudes. compare that to ryan garcia who throws slap punches and still rocks guys

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Haney got hurt by Linares. Tank would KO him. And Nobody isn't trying to fight him because he isn't a big name outside of hard-core boxing fans.
Anyone can get hurt in boxing if timed right, canelo hell even floyd been hurt before this a terrible logic. He got caught trying to shoulder roll coming up by a power puncher , thats a learning experience. Other than that he looked great 90% of the fight.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
The only way how good they are is to fight each other.

Right now this is all speculation. And it's clear that these fighters don't want to fight each other.

Loma didn't want to fight Haney, Tank didn't want Loma, Garcia didn't want to fight Haney etc. Now Mayweather says that Tank is commas fight in-house PBC fighters.

Until I see Tank vs Loma or Lopez vs Haney, I can't say who's the best.

Daps
They still have time. They are young enough that you can argue they don't have their man strength yet and when they naturally fill out the power will increase
Of course that's an optimistic viewpoint but that seems like the best hope for them.
Shakur is older and pot shots more so Haney has more "potential" and puts his punches together better but he seems to have a worse chin
the crazy thing is they both throw lightening fast shots i assume the opponent doesn't see some of them coming and are sitting down on those shots for the most part and still not hurting dudes. compare that to ryan garcia who throws slap punches and still rocks guys

lol what? They should be knocking out the cans that’s been lined up for them. Floyd was knocking out greats at their age, stop making excuses for them. When they move up and fight more skilled fighters their size, they gonna be in trouble

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Andre Ward spoke on this exact topic a week ago

3:56

tldr
- play to your strengths
- you can't please everybody
- they still both young
- everybody is entertained by different things
- still growing into power technique
- the criticism they are receiving is actually good; the greats can handle the heat and pressure

#SOGGang

Ive been saying this stuff on here for years. Fighting for other people will lead you to ruin every time, especially the media, these guys just need to be themselves.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Haney vs Moran KO though?
I'm not saying Haney is a huge puncher but to compare his power to Paulie is a bit disrespectful, he has enough to keep guy honest, he actually scored some brutal KOs. Not near the level of Paulie's pillow fists.
A lot of ppl try to shyt on Haney, I realize OP likes him but I'm talking about others, if he'd be so shyt though others would fight him but they don't. As OP said too Loma ducked him via the franchise WBC route and I'll be real interested in who will step forward and arrange a fight with him now that he is a free agent. No obstacle to Loma, Tank and Teo now to fight him is it?