Shanahan mulls sitting RG III for rest of '13 (update RG3 Benched)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Do u watch the games or just skim thru them? This roster is TRASH and was TRASH last year. Griff saved shanny job last year he should be thankful
We are saying the same thing. It SHOULDNT be all on rg3.

BUT the fact is, it's all being blamed on him. From fans to current teammates to coaches to press to ex players. They all blame rg3

Not for his play. FOR THE WAY HE ACTED. Nobody else acted like him, had the press he had, had press releases on his injury, had their parents in the press speaking, had the documentaries, the tshirts, etc etc etc

When everyone in their right mind said "nah chill. Don't do that. Shut up and play" he didn't listen.

Now shyt goes wrong and the same press, same fans, same coaches, same teammates are speaking in public about how it's your fault.

Right or wrong. Rg3 literally brought the spotlight on himself with great play and then turned it up 100000 times with running his mouth all off season

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
We are saying the same thing. It SHOULDNT be all on rg3.

BUT the fact is, it's all being blamed on him. From fans to current teammates to coaches to press to ex players. They all blame rg3

Not for his play. FOR THE WAY HE ACTED. Nobody else acted like him, had the press he had, had press releases on his injury, had their parents in the press speaking, had the documentaries, the tshirts, etc etc etc

When everyone in their right mind said "nah chill. Don't do that. Shut up and play" he didn't listen.

Now shyt goes wrong and the same press, same fans, same coaches, same teammates are speaking in public about how it's your fault.

Right or wrong. Rg3 literally brought the spotlight on himself with great play and then turned it up 100000 times with running his mouth all off season

So the way he acted made the defense 31st and special teams 32nd?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What about on Sunday. Offense had 7 turnovers and went for 2 pts. Was that because the way he acted?

The fact this is even a discussion and not poor coaching and drafting means shanahan won
which is exactly why i've been trying to explain that we are saying the same damn things homie

you are saying it's on shanahan.. I AGREE!!!

you are saying it's not rg3's fault they suck this year... I AGREE!!!

you are saying the media has turned full attention on the scapegoat instead of the real problems... I AGREE!!!

what we seem to go back and forth on is whether RG3 brought this on himself... and i'm saying yes the fukk he did

here's another story... when it should be about that cousins game.. instead front page of SI is
http://tracking.si.com/2013/12/17/robert-griffin-iiis-father-art-briles/

daddy in public again.. two "team sources" saying how he acting on the sideline... we all know about the entire offseason nonsense

i'll say it again.. if rg3 never spoke a word.. or even said "it's up to coach" and didn't do all the extra shyt.. i think the focus would be on the defense and special teams and shanny's horrible record 3 out of 4 years

instead it's about him, his dad, him rushing back, him and the owner, his teammates calling him out, his benching.. blah blah blah

i can't say it more plainly

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
which is exactly why i've been trying to explain that we are saying the same damn things homie

you are saying it's on shanahan.. I AGREE!!!

you are saying it's not rg3's fault they suck this year... I AGREE!!!

you are saying the media has turned full attention on the scapegoat instead of the real problems... I AGREE!!!

what we seem to go back and forth on is whether RG3 brought this on himself... and i'm saying yes the fukk he did

here's another story... when it should be about that cousins game.. instead front page of SI is
http://tracking.si.com/2013/12/17/robert-griffin-iiis-father-art-briles/

daddy in public again.. two "team sources" saying how he acting on the sideline... we all know about the entire offseason nonsense

i'll say it again.. if rg3 never spoke a word.. or even said "it's up to coach" and didn't do all the extra shyt.. i think the focus would be on the defense and special teams and shanny's horrible record 3 out of 4 years

instead it's about him, his dad, him rushing back, him and the owner, his teammates calling him out, his benching.. blah blah blah

i can't say it more plainly

Focus? You mentioned focus...

Nope the focus is on everyone. You're saying if griffin would've just shut up & played then the heat would be 100% on shanny now. Guess what it is on shanny that's why he be will fired after the season, snyder is the owner & he isn't going anywhere, griffin is the present & future & shanny is the lame duck coach. Griffin will get a fresh start with a new coaching staff next year, it seems you're looking at this from the wrong perspective saying people are just blaming griffin because of his talking, no it's enough blame to go around.

Don't forget shanny was the coach @ 3-6 last year that declared the season over after that panthers game. They went on to win 7 straight & all was right with the world, but their holes were masked last year during that run & they got exposed this year.

I said last year drafting cousins after griffin raised a lot of red flags because it seemed "everyone" in that organization wasn't sold on RGII, there were plenty of fans & some media who felt when we were loosing last year that cousins should get a start especially when he help win that ravens game .

I'm sure griffin had that in his mind when he came back & not playing in the preseason hurt him & he never recovered. He made mistakes & so the did the coaching staff. But this topic will be over in 2 1/2 weeks & I can't wait for a fresh start... #redskins nation......