Shaq and Barkley on TNT are so right sometimes

cKondomsucK6

All Star
Daps
I know they sometimes out of touch with how the game is played now but ..

Mavs just lost to Nets by 3 and only shot 9-46 from 3 , 19 percent :picard:

Like at some point how don't you try something different , its like teams are straight up addicted to 3s :gucci:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Mavs don't have anyone to create their own shot besides Luka, maybe Hardaway.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
This is how we have a game where a team can lose by 73 points after another team loses by 66 (that's gonna be my thing for this year cause I still don't comprehend that shyt at all). I think the biggest issue for a lot of teams is the lack of offensive creativity. One thing I'll give older generations of players is their creativity putting the ball in the basket, honestly most of them dudes were like fukk fundamentals. If I can lean forward and flick my shyt up 75° imma do that shyt, that's how they thought. These days a lot of guys can make open jumpers and step backs but I dont feel like alot of guys are confident going to work around the mid range and moving their asses on offense. Idk how often I see nikkas just standing on offensive plays with like two dudes in the corner either trying to drive baseline or curl on the three and that's it.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of those were wide open looks. :manny:
True but you already know if ya shot not going in go to the rim for an easier shot or free throw.

Sometimes the ball just ain’t coming off ya hand right :dame:

That one make can turn things around. A poster linked a tweet about Steph completely abandoning the mid range. Which imo has been a partial reason for his horrible shooting nights

Just jacking 3’s is never good don’t care how open you are.