Shaq beefin with Shannon Sharpe on IG

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all got a country male cousin still on the DL in 2024.
tenor.gif

Isn't that something that only runs in particular families? :lolbron:
full

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Us Rockets fans remember Shaq pushing Hakeem in the final minutes of Game Four of the NBA Finals in which the Rockets swept the Magic and forced us to watch Taco Bell commercials about whether soft tacos vs hard shell tacos! Never forget! He always been like this!

By the way, soft tacos all day every day!!

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Shaq uses his rings in every argument :mjlol:

He’s so sensitive

I don’t know when Shannon said..but what Shaq did was uncalled for to jokic…it’s his award acceptance, you let him have his moment even though he don’t care about it lol

And then afterward you can say your personal take about who shoulda won

But Shaq always has to make it about him….he’s just upset another big man may pass him now and have the same “g14 classification”

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
The part about I know what you did to get there is the interesting part and shannon read that part without even a change of expression.

My theory is, Gil and Shannon have a podcast together. Gil doesn't like Shaq because of fukking one of the women Gil was with. They probably are critical of Shaq, Shaq strikes back.

If I had to start a franchise back then it was always gonna be shaq over Kobe. But man. Shaq could have been way more dominant, his work ethic has only begun after his playing career. So i wonder if him not wanting to do as much then has changed him to over work now.

men will always have disagreements but I think at this stage in their lives they seem like they can take the high road. If shannon latches on to the statement I know what you did to get there, then maybe not. Shaq was a hoe to tell Jokic he didn't deserve the MVP. Truthfully that shyt was Embiids this season and everyone else would have an asterix. But that was a hoe thing to tell him when it's his moment.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
When Steph got unanimous MVP, they said it was the first time. If Michael Jordan never got it, shaq needs to fall back.

And learn how to spell

SjLsV.jpg

shaq.jpg
U-n-a-m, now should I continue?

Love Shaq, but he's in the wrong here. Super sensitive as a player, so nobody takes his gimmick as a commentator seriously.

He said some stupid shyt to Donovan Mitchell on air years ago, and that's when I saw the act for what it was.

Last edited: