Shaq DM’s artist on Instagram who photoshopped Donovan Mitchell dunking on him: “Shut yo dumb ass up

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
It's funny how dude can't handle anyone poking fun at him unless he's doing it. He gets in his feelings for literally any little thing, every single time. I remember 2 years ago when Kobe said him and Shaq would have won 11 if Shaq stayed in shape, and Shaq came out and blasted him saying they would have won 11 if he would have passed the ball. Dude almost reignited the beef over nothing. Kobe actually took the high road and had to walk it back because Shaq's oversensitive reaction.
And the funny thing is that Shaq ADMITTED to not being in shape because HE said that he knew Kobe could carry the team. But soon as Kobe says what Shaq admitted to, he attacks Kobe. :pachaha: Dude is an attention seeking clown of a successful Black man.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Its wild how Shaq and Kobe public perception versus reality was a complete swap.

Kobe was supposed to be loner, weirdo, the super-sensitive dude that no one connected too. And then he turned around and was close to many teammates and was out here mentoring younger players.

Meanwhile, Shaq was supposedly the life of the party, but no one really fukks with him outside of his friends. I remember when Shaq retired, and they interviewed DWade and LeBron about it and they both gave boilerplate answers about Shaq.

:wow:

:to:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most sensitive all-time great I can remember. Other all-time greats aren't as petty and sensitive as this dude, and will help the younger generation of players. All this guy does is insult people.

Pathetic!
Not really though, he's just in the public eye.

It's crazy though, just some months ago y'all were celebrating legendary players being petty and sensitive and taking everything personal and going overboard because of it (The Last Dance).

Shaq being so sensitive to criticism and challenges is what made him so great in the first place.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its wild how Shaq and Kobe public perception versus reality was a complete swap.

Kobe was supposed to be loner, weirdo, the super-sensitive dude that no one connected too. And then he turned around and was close to many teammates and was out here mentoring younger players.

Meanwhile, Shaq was supposedly the life of the party, but no one really fukks with him outside of his friends. I remember when Shaq retired, and they interviewed DWade and LeBron about it and they both gave boilerplate answers about Shaq.
Talk about some revisionist Internet shyt.

Shaq is CLEARLY popular as fukk amongst other celebrities and people, particularly from his generation. A lot of this is the disconnect that comes from a younger generation coming in, and obviously guys aren't going to have these great relationships with people that they have to criticize publicly for their jobs. Barkley in the same type of situation.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Because unlike everyone else, Kobe wasn’t a follower and he was unafraid of Shaq, while everyone else kissed Shaq’s ass so they could be “down” or validated. The more I learn about Shaq the more I appreciate Kobe as a person. The person they lied to us all about.
Yup, these demons like Bill Simmons and even a bootlicker like Mike Wilbon spent a decade creating the Kobe is a selfish, weirdo and lunatic narrative.

I knew it was bunk when Trevor Ariza said Kobe helped his shooting form and confidence during the 2008-09 season. Ariza is still in the NBA and made millions more because of Kobe doing that.

Then you see the stories of every one coming to Mamba Academy and Kobe working with them, it was all media bullshyt.

Meanwhile Shaq is the biggest a$$hole we’ve seen and is the sensitive weirdo everyone speaks about.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Shaq is CLEARLY popular as fukk amongst other celebrities and people, particularly from his generation.
I didn’t say celebrities. I said the NBA community. And Shaq is cool among his people like Dennis Scott.

Like I said earlier, DWade and Bron didn’t give an outpouring of love to Shaq like they did when Kobe retired.

Many of Shaq's peers may like him, although I wonder how many considering he lied on David Robinson for nearly 20 years, but the generations after don't fukk with him and look up to Kobe and Kobe embraced them. Shaq hasn't.

and obviously guys aren't going to have these great relationships with people that they have to criticize publicly for their jobs
Jalen Rose is in the media too, and players still come to him. People respect criticism. Shaq's issue is that he is insulting and not constructive.

And he doesn't watch games.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I remember I used to hear Shaq has a guy on stand-by just to create meme's/gifs/etc. This thing with the artist, Gobert & Spyda is just another drop in the bytchassness bucket for Rashaun. And I can't be the only one who was skeptical of all the things he said after Bean died cause I remember all the shyt he did while he was still here.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think shaq used to be on some jealousy shyt in his playing days but now he just milking a character for clout/relevancy. I mean him being jealous about gobert's money doesn't really make sense given the fact shaq's networth is over 400million. He just playing a role.

Last edited: