Shaq: 'When I Get Stopped by the Cops, I'm Not Worried' Because 'I Show Respect'

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
:mjlol: First page tho

You guys are condoning getting stopped by a cop and being disrespectful :mjgrin:

Yep, this site is 75% white people man, no doubt about it.

I thought about it yesterday when I said to one of my cousins that police harass us.. Well I was right, they did use to harass us, when we were shooting at people's houses, destroying people's property's and starting fights at local events.

But now that I've been out of the gang for 8 years, I don't see that harassment anymore. I'm not stalked by police, shyt I haven't even been pulled over.

Shaq is right, and whoever calls him a c00n and this and that, you guys are fukking idiots spreading stupidity and ignorance.

Yep, your same stupidity and ignorance will force you to call out a cac alert. Or maybe you racist white pricks want to keep spreading this stupid behavior to AA, you want to keep pretending to be black and keep making shyt worse.

What's funny is people calling him out for being recognizable and a celebrity, but you have someone like me, who is a nobody in terms of celebrity status and have also experience the same shyt. And you don't listen.

fukking racist pricks pretending to be black

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You guys are condoning getting stopped by a cop and being disrespectful :mjgrin:

I thought about it yesterday when I said to one of my cousins that police harass us.. Well I was right, they did use to harass us, when we were shooting at people's houses, destroying people's property's and starting fights at local events.

But now that I've been out of the gang for 8 years, I don't see that harassment anymore. I'm not stalked by police, shyt I haven't even been pulled over.

Shaq is right, and whoever calls him a c00n and this and that, you guys are fukking idiots spreading stupidity and ignorance.

Yep, your same stupidity and ignorance will force you to call out a cac alert. Or maybe you racist white pricks want to keep spreading this stupid behavior to AA, you want to keep pretending to be black and keep making shyt worse.

What's funny is people calling him out for being recognizable and a celebrity, but you have someone like me, who is a nobody in terms of celebrity status and have also experience the same shyt. And you don't listen.

So black people dont get unjust treatment from the police now?

Go away cac.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Yeah your own life experiences are perfectly representative :beli:

This is like a person saying that someone who drives well will never die in a car accident, a girl who dresses conservatively will never get raped, a family who locks their doors will never be burglarized, etc.

There is video evidence of citizens being killed by police without cause. This isn't some made up story. Crime and injustice exists even if you aren't a victim of it yourself.

You're a horrible person.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Man Shaq is my favorite athlete ever but he needs to :camby: with this bullshyt.

I'm white, don't drive high/drunk/with anything on me, and EVERY time 12 pulls me over I have a mini heart attack.

Plus they show you respect because you're a hundred millionaire who's also a 7 foot 1 celebrity.

SMH Diesel