Shawn Porter vs Paulie Malignaggi on 4/19 Showtime tripleheader

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
http://www.boxingscene.com/porter-malignaggi-set-turns-4-19-into-tripleheader--75563

By Ryan Burton

Kenny Porter, father and trainer of IBF welterweight champion Shawn Porter (23-0-1, 14KOs), has confirmed to BoxingScene.com that his son will defend his title against former two division champion Paulie Malignaggi (33-5, 7KOs) on April 19th.

Earlier today, the IBF gave confirmation that Porter-Malignaggi was officially sanctioned for the date, with the winner having to face mandatory challenger Kell Brook next.

Showtime will broadcast a tripleheader from Washington DC that evening. IBF light heavyweight champion Bernard Hopkins will face WBA champion Beibut Shumenov in the main event, while Peter Quillen will defend his WBO middleweight title against Lukas Konecny to round out the televised portion of the card.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm definitely riding with Shawn Porter.

Us Ohio Boys gotta stick together:blessed:

#OhioPlayers

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I thought Paulie said he was cashing out at this point in his career Porter gonna upset him.

After Porter's perfomance against Alexander, I don't think it would be an upset for him to beat Paulie. Porter is coming into his own right now, not quite a peak, but getting there. Paulie will just be another W for Porter. I like Paulie too, but he's not going to win this.