Shay Sharpe: "My Katt Williams interview check is more money than I made in any NFL season"

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
When you reach a certain level, you’re not just getting paid per views. Cmon y’all.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps

I doubt it. He has 100% ownership of Club Shay Shay. The full interview has over 60 million views on YouTube(making it the most viewed podcast interview of all time). The clips also have millions of views. When you combine that with the views on other platform’s(plus ad revenue & sponsors) that could come out to a few million easily.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Since the video aired, a lot of negative energy has been directed towards him. Said it started when he topped some industry list, and went into overdrive when the Katt interview did what it did.

Think he should ignore it, but you can tell it hurts him because he sees its coming from a place of jealousy. When he doesn't have exclusive rights to any guest or topic.

Jealousy is hard for a rational person to accept.

There's ppl who never had a bad thing to say about him who have been throwing shots non-stop ever since the interview. That jealousy is the acid test, it never fails.

Lol Look no further than this thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Shannon has millions of subscribers on YouTube. The video has 60 million views and is 3 hours long.

YouTube ad revenue alone probably has him eating.

Then you have the other platforms and his partnerships..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He had the main interview plus the clips which also has millions of views also. He will probably make another 5 million more this year off all those videos alone.

Big ass YouTubers like PewDiePie make that a year but Shannon is off one video?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka in here talking about youtube views payout. While never once really even posting about any youtube grassroots draw ever.

So why should we listen to you nikkaz about youtube views tho.

Like real talk.

None of you nikkaz ever posted on no relevent youtube personality with a daily view profile like that. Who was not a draw from another venture and a carryover.

So why are y'all commenting on youtube views. Plus never ranted on no youtube personality. To showcase you watch youtube tho.

Art Barr

No cj on 32 links ever.
No black Chicago be like links ever.
No Mac mula.
No ghost reactions.
No cj so cool before he left royalty.
No fanum

No youtube personality who is of quality ever.

So why are you nikka now trying to act like.
you know the youtube payout system. Yet never rant nobody who grinded for views.

You some old nikka complaining to clouds frfr.
What do y'all care.

You nikka really do not watch the shyt to have an opinion tho.
If you did. We could cite some dope youtube personality to you. Which we can not.

Art Barr

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I meant off YouTube not talking about sponsors etc
So what do you have backing up what PDP makes per video? Also what are you comparing it to? Doing a quick scroll of PDP's vids it seems to be 15-20m for his average vid length. So that one katt williams interview, 3 hours long, looks to be as much time as the last 2-3 months of PDP's vid/content all together.

Just on total views, you gotta total like the last 5 months of PDP's vids to get 60M.

All this isnt even taking into account the clipped up parts of the Katt interview Shannon is probably including as well.

So yea, I can believe Shannon when he says he made over 5M from the Katt interview.

As far as content/hours provided, it looks like in 2 months of 4 2-3 hr videos per month, Shannon provides more content than what PDP has done for the past year.

TEXAS MANDINGO

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
After I watched that video of his childhood in Greenville... I hope he makes all he can make
:hubie: