She delivered the wrong food order to the wrong room

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Chick was like "this was not my fault"

Ummm...yeah, it is totally your fault

If the dude got her food he's a fukkin bum for not giving it back. But, on the other hand, if I were the customer who paid for that meal, I wouldn't want it after it was already delivered to someone else's house

Last edited:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
i've actually had UberEats people drop food off at my house that wasn't mine....first time i heard a loud knock late a night so im looking out the peep hole and shyt....thinking wtf i see my screen door slightly open im thinking it's a set up so i look out the front window and didnt see anyone ...long story short i open my door see the food look at the receipt and see it's for a house like 4 doors down...

So I just went and dropped it off to them (wait actually this was gopuff)

The Ubereats mistakes 1 i caught him before he drove off and told him the other time i went out to grab my order and they gave me mad extra food im like wtf i aint order all this ....they like oh shyt...

amyways i never took food that wasn't mine ....that's the worst type of slimeball shyt cause being hungry and expecting your order and having it fukked up or canceled is the woooorst