Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Op IG algorithm weird as hell again
tenor.gif

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this one did the same, but she did it with weight loss surgery. I think more fat people should look into this (if safe)

3e64d7dce4b0a7d251c511baf9f95c3b2b9078e6.pnj

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
this one did the same, but she did it with weight loss surgery. I think more fat people should look into this (if safe)

3e64d7dce4b0a7d251c511baf9f95c3b2b9078e6.pnj

What is weight loss surgery in her case, like lipo, a tummy tuck, or did they remove part of her stomach? Or is there the balloon thingy in her stomach? Is stomach stapling still a thing?

Edit: Will probably update this edit more, but looks like lipo doesn't fall in the weight loss surgery category
"Liposuction isn’t considered an overall weight-loss method or a weight-loss alternative. People who are overweight can lose more weight through diet and exercise or through other kinds of surgery than with liposuction."

Same with a tummy tuck. So yea, I guess its just the stomach stapling, removal of part of the stomach, or a gastric sleeve

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is weight loss surgery in her case, like lipo, a tummy tuck, or did they remove part of her stomach? Or is there the balloon thingy in her stomach? Is stomach stapling still a thing?

Edit: Will probably update this edit more, but looks like lipo doesn't fall in the weight loss surgery category
"Liposuction isn’t considered an overall weight-loss method or a weight-loss alternative. People who are overweight can lose more weight through diet and exercise or through other kinds of surgery than with liposuction."

Same with a tummy tuck. So yea, I guess its just the stomach stapling, removal of part of the stomach, or a gastric sleeve

she tagged the post as "VSG"

I googled VSG and got:

"A vertical sleeve gastrectomy (VSG) is a minimally invasive procedure during which the size of your stomach is reduced to three or four ounces. This limits the amount of food you can eat to help you lose weight. After a VSG, levels of ghrelin — a hunger hormone — also drop, so your appetite is initially reduced."

when you click the VSG tag on her post you find other former fatsos:

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
Once you reach a certain size that extra surgery is a must for real. The gym can only get you so far

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I was fukking this rican that had the surgery, she had loss like 100 lbs and had no appetite basically. p*ssy was absolute flames and the head was proper too