She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y’all fools really lost your collective minds with this show :russ:

They was just having fun out their with this show and some on the coli don’t know how to lay their hair down and just have fun :pachaha:

Too many guys are. “Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Look at me I’m a THUG!!!! I’m so HARDCORE GRRRRRRR!!!!!”😡

But this was just to make fun of shyt, be silly and fun:pachaha:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They was just having fun out their with this show and some on the coli don’t know how to lay their hair down and just have fun :pachaha:

Too many guys are. “Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Look at me I’m a THUG!!!! I’m so HARDCORE GRRRRRRR!!!!!”😡

But this was just to make fun of shyt, be silly and fun:pachaha:

It was a poorly written show that failed in a lot of aspects, but hot damn if people didnt get emotional about this shyt :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It was a poorly written show that failed in a lot of aspects, but hot damn if people didnt get emotional about this shyt :mjlol:

No it was the “closest to comic adaptation” ever :lolbron:

They even made of itself :mjgrin:

It accomplished what it wanted to accomplish and it’s @Neo The Resurrected ONE 4th favorite show:troll:

See y’all Season 2

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
we'll all see the coli's favorite character She-Hulk again in Captain America: Brave New World
only in theaters
Can’t wait for her to stop the pacing of a fight scene to turn to the camera and make a joke. If things get too hot for the heroes in the finale she Hulk could go god mode and just crash through the 4th wall and confront the director.

Technically she’s more powerful than Thanos :banderas:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV

i'm not sure why residuals are hard to work out. unless you want to have tiered residuals.

Disney (for example) know how long people watch each show.

take the residual portion of a viewer's monthly fee, divide it acrosss the shows they have watched and divide that amongst the production crew + actors involved in each show.

i suspect that the issue is that it is too much work to manage that number of transactions.

and payments in perpetuity are harder to quantify and hence to commit to in advance.

and it is hard to differentiate real views from manipulation views.

to fix that they can use bands and cap total views per production per account.

DA_LURKA

I post so the Lurkas don't have to...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Last edited: