NULL
:blessed:The real Nubian queen
SWK6tof.jpg

O0NnXrP.jpg

jk7oXVO.jpg

XbuYS2f.jpg

Melat yante

right country. wrong ethnic group.

these are the true descendants of ancient egypt.

the chick you posted is from the habesha ethnic group in ethiopia. they are partially descended from arabs hence many of them having mulatto features (i.e. light skin and curly hair). on the other hand the video i posted of the karrayyu tribe of the larger oromo ethnic group. this is how the purely african people of ancient egypt looked before being corrupted by foreign blood.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Egyptians looked more like Lupita or Ajak Deng than that woman.

i think that was more of the nubian phenotype. egyptians and nubians looked mostly the same in terms of limb proportions and skin tone like nilo-saharan and kushytic speakers do today. however i think kushytic speakers like the afar, the karrayu and borana oromo, and the somali (for example) are probably closer in terms of facial morphology to the ancient egyptians than the luo or dinka peoples.

just look at the pics below and compare them to the pyramid murals and statutes we see in ancient egypt. kushytic speakers are the closest in terms of phenotype, culture, and language to the ancient egyptians.

I don't know if these people descended from the ancient egyptians. But there is no denying they are the best MODERN ANALOG to what the people in the portraits and statues looked like. Its also interesting that they've kept some of the same cultural traditions such as clothes and hair styles. Also the kushytic speakers speak languages similar to ancient egyptian.

all in all, i don't see how anyone can rationally deny that these people are the closest to the ancient egyptians.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought they looked like somalians/Ethiopians n shyt.

check my post above. they looked like CERTAIN somalians and ethiopians. the best modern analogs are the afar and karrayu tribes in ethiopia. they not only look like the ancient egyptians but they seem to have kept their cultural traditions (like hairstyle) in tact for millenia.

don't confuse somalians and ethiopians mixed with arabs that look like OPs girl with ancient egypt. The ancient egyptians looked like the pure unmixed east africans not the mulatto types nikkas on this site like to hype.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's your proof that Egyptians where black skinned like my pits nyongo. As I've already said, the Nubians only briefly ruled Egypt. There are plenty of egyptian art depicting copper coloured people

:dahell: are u really gonna deny the egyptians had black skin?

look at the photos i posted above. don't confuse the mixed breed habesha with most east africans. tribes like the karruyu and afar are unmixed and good representations of the original east african population before the intermixing with arabs and other near eastern caucasians.

the ancient egyptains were like the karrayu and afar. they were black skinned.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
:dahell: are u really gonna deny the egyptians had black skin?

look at the photos i posted above. don't confuse the mixed breed habesha with most east africans. tribes like the karruyu and afar are unmixed and good representations of the original east african population before the intermixing with arabs and other near eastern caucasians.

the ancient egyptains were like the karrayu and afar. they were black skinned.

In retrospect I don't think they looked like habesha women at all. Until there's more scientific analysis of the mummy corps, I don't think we should speculate. You may very we'll be right.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka Google the darkest Somalians he could find lol.
Most are a Carmel brown complexion

:mjlol: where on earth did u get such an idea? Somalians are arguably of the darkest of the kushytic speaking tribes in east africa.

here are pics of groups of somalians gathering in somalia rather than pictures of one or two chicks who went hard with skin lightening cream. i think group photos are a better guage of how the typical somalian looks rather than one or two pics on instagram.

all i see is jet black skin all around with a touch here or there of dark brown. no caramel anywhere breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In retrospect I don't think they looked like habesha women at all. Until there's more scientific analysis of the mummy corps, I don't think we should speculate. You may very we'll be right.

:what: so its speculation for me to say that people native to AFRICA have black skin?

if anyone is speculating, its you with your theories of a multicultural egypt with different ethnic groups minus any evidence. upper egypt (where most of the pharaohs originated is a stone's throw from sudan which is inhabited by arguably the blackest people on earth (the dinka). why would the ancient egyptians be anything other than jet black? remember that it was africans south of the sahara that first started occupying northern africa after the sahara desert began to turn green about 20,000 years ago. it was these "sub-saharan" africans that formed the foundation of the civilizations that sprang up across the nile valley for the next ten thousand years.

i hope ur not one of morons that believe the ancestors of the ancient egyptians originated from outside africa? if you agree with almost every other rational human being, that the egyptians were native to africa then how could they be anything other than black skinned? its not like egypt is some cold place that doesn't get much sunlight and would lead to folks getting much lighter skin tones.

the only way for ancient egyptians to not be black skinned would be if there was mass mixing between them and near eastern caucasians. and like many others have pointed out, that would be speculation since we have no evidence of ancient egyptians mixing in large numbers with outsiders. its not speculation for me to say that native africans would have black skin.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
:what: so its speculation for me to say that people native to AFRICA have black skin?

if anyone is speculating, its you with your theories of a multicultural egypt with different ethnic groups minus any evidence. upper egypt (where most of the pharaohs originated is a stone's throw from sudan which is inhabited by arguably the blackest people on earth (the dinka). why would the ancient egyptians be anything other than jet black? remember that it was africans south of the sahara that first started occupying northern africa after the sahara desert began to turn green about 20,000 years ago. it was these "sub-saharan" africans that formed the foundation of the civilizations that sprang up across the nile valley for the next ten thousand years.

i hope ur not one of morons that believe the ancestors of the ancient egyptians originated from outside africa? if you agree with almost every other rational human being, that the egyptians were native to africa then how could they be anything other than black skinned? its not like egypt is some cold place that doesn't get much sunlight and would lead to folks getting much lighter skin tones.

the only way for ancient egyptians to not be black skinned would be if there was mass mixing between them and near eastern caucasians. and like many others have pointed out, that would be speculation since we have no evidence of ancient egyptians mixing in large numbers with outsiders. its not speculation for me to say that native africans would have black skin.

:whoo: First of all I've just admitted in retrospect I was wrong. And tea, looking at the mummies of king tut and his mother, their skulls and facial proportions didn't fit the profile of what today we would call negroid. It didn't look like they had prognathism tho Nubians and certain dark skinned East Africans(Kenyans, Sudanese) are known to not display these traits.They probably did have brown skin, but again we don't know anything until there's a proper peer review study. We won't know how they looked like until there's a proper study on their phenotype.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: where on earth did u get such an idea? Somalians are arguably of the darkest of the kushytic speaking tribes in east africa.

here are pics of groups of somalians gathering in somalia rather than pictures of one or two chicks who went hard with skin lightening cream. i think group photos are a better guage of how the typical somalian looks rather than one or two pics on instagram.

all i see is jet black skin all around with a touch here or there of dark brown. no caramel anywhere breh.
:mjlol: what would possess someone to think that Somalians look anything other than the people into these pics.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I just saw the real Nefertiti bust in Berlin....:ohhh:I've never seen a sculpture capture something so beautiful

This picture does it no justice...gotta see it in real life

MTE4MDAzNDEwNjQwNTM3MTAy.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo: First of all I've just admitted in retrospect I was wrong. And tea, looking at the mummies of king tut and his mother, their skulls and facial proportions didn't fit the profile of what today we would call negroid. It didn't look like they had prognathism tho Nubians and certain dark skinned East Africans(Kenyans, Sudanese) are known to not display these traits.They probably did have brown skin, but again we don't know anything until there's a proper peer review study. We won't know how they looked like until there's a proper study on their phenotype.

first of all who is "we". and who said anything about "negroid". that is an outdated racist term created by european eugenecists as a means of trying to separate east africans away from the rest of black africa. i never used the word "negroid" in this thread. all i said is that they were BLACK. and to me being black is having dark brown skin and curly/kinky hair. thus, BLACK includes not only all dark skin peoples native to Africa but also groups outside Africa like the Aborigines of Australia and Papau New Guniea. It does not however include dark skin but straight haired groups like Indians or Sri Lankans.

there are many BLACK people without wide noses or prognathism. Most notably for our discussion the kushytic speaking tribes in East Africa. If you've followed my posts, you'd see I'm not making a case for the Dinka or other Nilo-Saharan speaking groups as being modern analogs for the phenotype of ancient egypt. I've consistently said its the kushytic speaking tribes of east africa (the afar, the oromo, the somali, etc.) that are the best representation for the phenotype of ancient egypt. these groups uniformally have BLACK skin thus it isn't a stretch for me to say that the ancient egyptians also had black skin.

stop trying to misdirect folks with crap about "negroid" or "prognasthism" these are outdated racist terms from the 19th century created for the express purpose of trying to separate black peoples from one another.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@KidStranglehold

Look at the last set of pics you posted. Those dont look like no lupita look closer to what op posted:ld:

and all the pics your posting they all have slim noses not typical african noses

lemme guess the dinka tribes members i have pictured below aren't african either since they have slim noses?

everyone posted above is dinka just like everyone's favorite african model Alek Wek.

this is the beauty of Africa. it is from the black race that all human features come from. its how the blackest tribe in Africa (the dinka) can have folks among them with the widest of noses(as we see below in this politician from South Sudan) and noses that are as narrow as any european (as we can see in future NBA player Thon Maker).

702x336x1--702x336.jpg.pagespeed.ic.-uIwUhetcY.jpg

if we went by the racist eugenecist definition of what makes someone black, then if we studied Thon Maker's skull, we would have to conclude he was CAUCASIAN cause his nose is as slim as any crakkka while someone like Alek Wek who is from his tribe would be considered NEGROID cause her nose is wide.

this is why the term negroid is a misnomer and why shyt like "typical african nose" is pure nonsense. even in south sudan among the darkest african tribe, the dinka, you can have people with noses slimmer than any european. all this shows is that slim noses predated the advent of europeans and caucasians and further supports the position that it was from Africa that all variations in human phenotype come from.

so when you see an african skull with a slim nose or lack of prognathism, don't assume that came from outside of africa. because native africans have always had those features.