Reppin
3:30
i dunno , but i do know i would knock those down

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Why is this white man allowed to masquerade as a black man on this site. Doesn't shytty on nutty black women give cacs the ultimate pass?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
A lot of women will apologize but their apology has the contingency that you understand their rationale or justification as to why they did what they did.

So there is zero acknowledgement of their wrongdoing, a small acknowledgement that what they did hurt you, and the bulk of the acknowledgement is that you now know why they did it and why it’s justified in their head :stopitslime:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
A lot of women will apologize but their apology has the contingency that you understand their rationale or justification as to why they did what they did.

So there is zero acknowledgement of their wrongdoing, a small acknowledgement that what they did hurt you, and the bulk of the acknowledgement is that you now know why they did it and why it’s justified in their head :stopitslime:
9/10 this is true

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

"Well, I'm sorry that you feel that way."