She only got 5 years for killing her boyfriend

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Prosecutors said Johnson had directed one of her children to call 911 and say that Smith had hit her. But in a subsequent interview at police headquarters, Johnson admitted that Smith had never actually hit her that day, authorities said.

Bu bu bu but you just hate black women, you’re an incel, ugly gang problems… This bytch left him at home with three kids, so that she could go clubbing and two of them weren’t his. What type of bytch leaves her kids at the crib to go club until 6am in the morning? She also asked about self-defense laws before it went down which shows premeditation.

Black women have no self accountability and other black women in power enable the shyt.
:snoop:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
I thought this was on video, coulda swore I saw the video of the incident.

Everyone fukked up. Her, him, the police. If she was ever a potential victim, how you let her go in the house with the dude by herself then allow her to run out, grab a tire iron then run back in? If he was threatening to beat her all on conference call.....you gotta do better. They say extreme abusers don't care they'll threaten you and even hit you in front of family and friends.

This whole situation is fukked. Even if they fire the officers and give her life or the death penalty, he still can't come back.
You're thinking of the Louisiana killing of her husband.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The kids are probably so traumatized. Sad. They have never known a stable, loving family in their lives. Unfortunately, we know that's going to affect their relationships in a terrible way going forward.

Or they could become wildly successful vigilantes.

Bat-Fetus

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
If you get in trouble as a black man in Georgia you are cooked. If the white racist dont get you,the indoctrinated black women and sodomites theyve put in charge will:respect:

"Bu bu but we need more black judges"
wVDOf3.gif
I’m a firm believer that leadership positions should be held by men. I’m also a firm believe that minority men who are in a leadership position should put white men in leadership on check.

Keep waiting for laws instead of actually getting these positions