She sacrifice her 20s to build long term wealth. She worked 60-80 hours/week. Would you?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Men who don’t value marriage or family want a tell a woman she should have Ali’s marriage and family so her husband and kids can benefit for her hard work not because of her happiness.

but hate when women and kids take advantage of them financially. Can someone help me make sense of this.
Some men dont want to assume their role as providers and want to live life as perpetual children dependent on a woman.

Ideally the man would care for his wife and children with what hes earned and the woman would contribute to the pot with the husband making the financial decisions with her input.

But again since so many men dont want that role their leadership skills in terms of how the money is handled is questionable and undervalued.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
question for you then.. Do you not want your kids to have an advantage out there in the world for when its time for them to go out there?
Of course I do because I want to have children and I love children and family is really important to me. But I am not going to shame a woman who doesn’t have a family nor kids or even may not want them.