Shea butta scammin sista and former Facebook/Nike DEI manager got 5 years in prison for stealing $5 million to fund her luxury lifestyle

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
The fukking head of DEI at Nike and Facebook ended up being a scammer. Ain’t that some shyt. Just fukking the whole lot of us over just so you can stunt in some Gucci slippers.
She isn’t the only ones. It’s easy to tell who is. Never at their organizations, always writing books or on speaking tours. Dead giveaways.

North of Death

All Star
Daps
She isn’t the only ones. It’s easy to tell who is. Never at their organizations, always writing books or on speaking tours. Dead giveaways.
Like I've stated previously...DEI is great in theory..but in practice white organization set up DEI to appease their black employees and will elevate a few kewns in the process..but in the end the DEI officer/office does nothing of significance for Black employees...and all the real resources are devoted to pronoun gang

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
.but in practice white organization set up DEI to appease their black employees

Usually these things don't really serve Black Employees, they serve shareholder perceptions.

PR teams is creating a fake question - "Is my Fortune 500 company doing something about George Floyd" - when the shareholders don't care.

The media might...

It's sort of like HR is not the friend of any employee, but there to prevent lawsuits.

I think it was somebody here on The Coli that worked at a 99% white company that had a diversity training. The breh was like, "Do I need to attend? I am the diversity"

Of course he had to attend.

And of course he had to "speak for the race"...

And you just know how all that turns out.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
YT comments for that breakfast club vid:

@Belkys. 5 months ago
At this point, what scammer HASN'T been on the breakfast club 🤭

@RTM661 5 months ago
Breakfast club given more scammers a platform

@byroni.2163 5 months ago
Why am I not surprised they were on the Breakfast Club, that’s unfortunate . Another fraudster on their record

@xtrey19x 5 months ago
At this point I can't trust anyone BFC vouches for.

:wow:
I was thinking the same thing. A part of me wonders if TBC is pay-to-play which is why scammers rise to the top

North of Death

All Star
Daps
Usually these things don't really serve Black Employees, they serve shareholder perceptions.

PR teams is creating a fake question - "Is my Fortune 500 company doing something about George Floyd" - when the shareholders don't care.

The media might...

It's sort of like HR is not the friend of any employee, but there to prevent lawsuits.

I think it was somebody here on The Coli that worked at a 99% white company that had a diversity training. The breh was like, "Do I need to attend? I am the diversity"

Of course he had to attend.

And of course he had to "speak for the race"...

And you just know how all that turns out.
Until Black folk wake up and get together and form our own collectives enmasse in this country we will always be open season for the tricks of White supremacy..hopefully the sista comes out of prison with a reformed mindset to be a producer for our people

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Scammer just like BLM. Everyone is out for themselves. SMH.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
since companies arent serious about DEI, they need to hire people who are in on the grift. this one just got out of control. the actual heads of DEI that care about what they are doing tend to quit after a few years when they realize the company isnt serious and only created the position after george floyd to keep up with the marketing trend of their competitors.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the breakfastclub seems like scammers central. All them scammers alays end up there.
:jbhmm: So the breakfastclub is like urban Forbes:mjpls:

Disgraced Frank founder Charlie Javice has joined the likes of Elizabeth Holmes and Sam Bankman-Fried on a growing list of founders to be lavished with honors by the financial news outlet Forbes – only to later face criminal fraud charges.

“The Forbes 30 Under 30 have collectively raised $5.3B in funding,” tech investor Chris Bakke tweeted on Tuesday. “The Forbes 30 Under 30 have also been arrested for frauds and scams worth over $18.5B. Incredible track record.”

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm: So the breakfastclub is like urban Forbes:mjpls:

Black Scammers need to get they game up!

Cats going to Federal pen off of PPP loans...smh
These folks only making 5 milli

Theranos - 140M
SBF - 11B (and the shareholders are gonna be made whole cause he invested in things that made a come up...)

Real money!

Learn from the Ay-Rabs too.

Potna stacking chips and not spending time in the pokey