Shea Butter Twitter Invites WNBeckyA To The Cookout For Being “Step Black.”

Yzak

All Star
Daps
When they say that they are amplifying the black mom white dad pairing on some :mjpls:

Like that c00nery about biracial with black moms being more black conscious, in all actuality it has little to do with Paige. If she had a black dad/white mom and was acting like she did they would not be embracing her to that level
Yep, it's very clear and obvious Black women are pushing a narrative that they're the essential Black factor and the men they get impregnated by doesn't matter.

Just another tactic to erase and push Black men out of our community.

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Anything to prop up the propaganda and narrative dating white men, while also having the audacity to tone police and instruct black men on who they like

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
Why are so many Black people on Twitter/X fukking weird?
I don't know if it's just all satire for shock value and virality or they just generally have these weird, c00n mindsets.

Some of these same people calling this cac "step-Black" would change their tune on her if she started dating a breh.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Yep, it's very clear and obvious Black women are pushing a narrative that they're the essential Black factor and the men they get impregnated by doesn't matter.

Just another tactic to erase and push Black men out of our community.
:mjlol:Exactly. Staight c00n shyt.

Yzak

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:Exactly. Staight c00n shyt.
It's sick as fukk and really dates back to slavery and how they conditioned their sons to be docile to cac males and their daughters to be their whores, but I've learned there's no point in analyzing Black women's behaviors throughout the years.

There will never be a large enough contingent of Black men that are actually willing to call Black women out on anything. We will remain like this because Black women love the current status quo as it gives them complete control over their "household"

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
The tweet made me think she was raised by a black family but then I see she was raised by a black mom who married a cac, how does that make her "step black" :skip: :mjpls:

Keep in mind these same women on Twitter will praise this white girl for being raised by a swirling black mama but hate on lightskin/biracial women who are actually black/part black for no reason, just saying :mjpls: