Sheik Documentary on Netflix - Verne Gagne Bribed Sheik to Break Hogan's Leg

Superstar
Daps
Verne Gagne put a hit out on Hogan, but Sheik stayed loyal to McMahon..

If he'd refused to pt hogan over, there would have been no Hulkamania. :ohhh:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Someone give me the details of this story. I've heard a little about it here and there but never actually gotten the details.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Someone give me the details of this story. I've heard a little about it here and there but never actually gotten the details.

When Hoegan left AWA to WWF, Gagne was having none of that. Lot of bad blood because Hoegan left without warning. They were beefing for minute before that though. Sheik let Hoegan know

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Bribe Arabs to hurt Terry instead of making your own wrestling company better brehs

Need that Vince umad here

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
oh.

Those promoters back then were on some grimy shyt. :damn:
The whole business was grimey back then

Bruiser Brody got stabbed up in a locker room in Puerto Rico and they left him there leaking and noone but Tony Atlas would help him

Poor b*stard died and noone contacted his wife who flew in to see him and when she landed she asked where Brody was and they told her he was dead

All allegedly of course

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Hogan was in the AWA first and got over huge but Verne was being greedy and hogan was getting the money he wanted plus Verne would not but there title on hogan cuz he felt he wasn't a good enough worker

Vince offered more money and hogan left right on the spot

Sheik started in Minnesota with Verne and at the time a legit shooter.... He told him break his fukkin leg and being the belt to Minnesota

But Vince offered more money

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
This worth a watch guys?

Also, when does that Jake the Snake doc drop? Heard it mentioned on Austins latest podcast but didn't mention a release date.