Sherm The Worm Interview: Speaks on turning Shyne Blood. Confirms having Prodigy mural defaced

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The mural thing is a separate issue...

He isnt from Qb and nikkas took offense to his picture being painted there...

One has nothing to do with the other
:dwillhuh:
It all stems from the beef with Worm though. If P and Worm were good that mural would still be up.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
So the beef was serious enough to throw paint on a mural, but not serious enough to go see him when he was alive?

Most hoods have murals of people who were from there that are well respected and/or had overwhelming love in an location they put on for..

P wasnt from there and alot of people disliked him...

Big L mural untouched
Big Pun mural untouched

These nikkas coming home from doing bids and see a nikka not from there eating off their hood and rep they built..

He was considered prey to them...

No matter how much P did for these nikkas, it was never gonna be enough..

No different when Hav and him were beefing because of ferg brim(hav cousin)trying to make up for lost time

The beef and the mural is an apple and orange argument..

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Most hoods have murals of people who were from there that are well respected and/or had overwhelming love in an location they put on for..

Big L mural untouched
Big Pun mural untouched

These nikkas coming home from doing bids and see a nikka not from there eating off their hood and rep they built..

No different when Hav and him were beefing because of ferg brim(hav cousin)trying to make up for lost time

This makes no sense. It’s the exact same issue. You even say murals are for people from a place or who had overwhelming love from a place they weren’t from but put on for.

P had beef with Worm and Lake. Thus no mural.

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham

Is it that P was never from there or that he moved there late in his childhood? Cause with the logic your kicking Pac shouldn't have any murals in LA at all then

He aint from there, never banged, and offended well respected gangsters out there as well

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Big L mural untouched
Big Pun mural untouched

disagree. Mega is not originally from QB, probably moved there as a teen but is respected lyrically and on a street level.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is it that P was never from there or that he moved there late in his childhood? Cause with the logic your kicking Pac shouldn't have any murals in LA at all then

He aint from there, never banged, and offended well respected gangsters out there as well

I'm not from LA so I can't answer that..

I'm from NY, so I can only speak on the stuff I seen growing up...

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
disagree. Mega is not originally from QB, probably moved there as a teen but is respected lyrically and on a street level.

And P isnt respected on a street level..which made it worse..

If mobb deep was cormega and Hav, they would have tried to extort cormega as well...

Mega might have took it to another level, but best believe they would have tried him..

Cormega never made enough bread to get that kinda issue...

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
And P isnt respected on a street level..which made it worse..

If mobb deep was cormega and Hav, they would have tried to extort cormega as well...

Mega might have took it to another level, but best believe they would have tried him..

Cormega never made enough bread to get that kinda issue...
From what I understand, you can’t extort Mega.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I read somewhere that Lake was trying to extort him or something similar to that, but Cormega isn't the type of man that you can treat however you want to. Haven't seem them together since that collaboration album dropped.
That was a rumor because Mega looked like he didn’t want to be there in an interview they did for their joint album.
As I understand it, Mega did the album with Lake as a favor. Lake was being grimey and not paying the producers which Mega didn’t agree with.