"Sherri Shepherd Begged for a Family — then She Abandoned Us" #GMB

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Tried to live off a C list celebrity and it backfired, now crying because it didn't work.:umad:

Sherri Shepard thought she could get out of her responsibilities because she had a change of thought; now she's getting dragged through the mud.

Good for her:pacspit:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Overly arched eyebrows. Hes an og and still allowed this beast to play him like a sucker. Live and learn I guess but :russ: at this bitter crab trying to pull her back in the barrel like a woman. You played the female and got treated like a fat bytch after a nikka hit the lotto.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
bytch must be terrible
her other ex husband said she was a bytch too

Sherri Shepherd 'is a terrible mother' claims ex-husband Jeffrey Tarpley in custody battle over special needs son

Sherri Shepherd is embroiled in yet another custody battle, this time with her ex-husband Jeffrey Tarpley, according to reports.

The View host has recently been in the news as she fights her current husband Lamar Sally over custody of their unborn child, via surrogate, in a bitter divorce.

And now the 47-year-old is alleged to be under attack in another child custody litigation, as her ex Tarpley claims she is neglecting their nine-year-old special needs son.

bish a thot

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I heard about this on the 5150 show, but they didnt go in on it, Corey put on the kiddie gloves for some reason. :mjpls:

I noticed that too. Corey said Leslie Jones and Sherri was really nice talented women but they have a unique look and use it in their comedy. I thought Corey would put them in his special category he put Monique in of people who have to pay someone to lay up with them. That baby is innocent and Sherri looks really bad if all of this is true

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What a vile, disgusting female.:scust:

And this bytch had like 20 abortions. That was a clear sign she was never meant to be a mother.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
bytch must be terrible
her other ex husband said she was a bytch too

Sherri Shepherd 'is a terrible mother' claims ex-husband Jeffrey Tarpley in custody battle over special needs son

Sherri Shepherd is embroiled in yet another custody battle, this time with her ex-husband Jeffrey Tarpley, according to reports.

The View host has recently been in the news as she fights her current husband Lamar Sally over custody of their unborn child, via surrogate, in a bitter divorce.

And now the 47-year-old is alleged to be under attack in another child custody litigation, as her ex Tarpley claims she is neglecting their nine-year-old special needs son.

bish a thot

Damn, both of Sherri's kids have major health issues :ohhh:

She clearly has some bad genetic makeup :scust: