Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, NJ
First off only Allah can decide who is truly a Muslim..

this is one of my issues with contemporary Islam is that the term Kafir gets tossed around freely, when the Qur'an states that this is a grave accusation.

Shia's are our brothers despite what some Muslims may claim.

Alotta Sunni's like to generalize all Shia by saying things like they are disbelievers, they commit shirk, etc etc.

But Shia Islam is just as divided as any other branch or religion. Sure some Shia commit actions that go against the grain of Islam, however most of them pray 5* believe in Allah and the Last Day etc etc.

most of our differences are political or from over exaggerations of ibadah (worship).

I try not to get into this person is a Muslim or that person isn't a Muslim, it's what the enemy wants :sadbron:

I heard a Salafi tell me that Sufi's are not Muslims. But if I were judging by character and actions I would tell you that the one who was more "Muslim" was the Sufi one.:aicmon:

Daps
Reppin
Trenton, NJ
shia are muslims because they believe in the Oneness of God and do not attribute partners and/or rivals to Him.. therefore they are most definitely Not kufar

:ehh:^^^This

there are Shia who elevate there Imam's or the bloodline of Rasul (PBUH), but the vast majority of Shia I have come across are not much different than the Sunni's I know except for there allegiance to Ali (PBUH)

Daps
Reppin
Trenton, NJ
We have to go off of the Quran and Sunnah. Do y'all agree with that?

Agreed,

but to play both sides of the fence.

The Shia have there own hadiths as well, which means they have their own Sunnah. therefore defining what is Sunnah is relative to the person or group
and is based on one's interpretation.

basically meaning there is no general consensus.

In Sunni Islam we have the Sahih (authentic books) that are accepted by most of us, but even you and I know that there are hadiths that have been fabricated or contradict the message of the Quran.