Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking of going with Coinbase Wallet

Anyone in here using it?

Would love to hear feedback

Also do u pull all of your coins off the exchange and sit in the wallet?
I have both trust and coinbase wallet, and their fine.

I know I moved shib of hotbit when it got "hacked" back in April to trust wallet.

What I want to know is brehs are we buying more at this price or the dip? :scust:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Did coinbase pro go out of business or do they just shut down the app whenever I try to visit? :gucci:

I'm no expert but its damn near impossible to do TA on this shyt. Everytime I think something going to happen or a candle looks like something gonna happen, it does the complete opposite. I'm like i think there might be a dip, a few hours ago and it goes red a bit the next hour and then shoots back up after like 6 pm. :deadmanny: shyt just does what it wants. :russ:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Did coinbase pro go out of business or do they just shut down the app whenever I try to visit? :gucci:

I'm no expert but its damn near impossible to do TA on this shyt. Everytime I think something going to happen or a candle looks like something gonna happen, it does the complete opposite. I'm like i think there might be a dip, a few hours ago and it goes red a bit the next hour and then shoots back up after like 6 pm. :deadmanny: shyt just does what it wants. :russ:

They’re about to lose a customer in me. Can’t depend on them in crunch time if they can’t handle something like this. I don’t trust them now :pachaha:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I need the countries in the continents waking up right now to drive this shyt even further today :wow:

Man if they able to break this zero and drive the price further up...

tumblr_inline_nwr5hvS6Be1qdozhv_500.gif

:ohlawd:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Hey guys check out this video, guy brought saitama no gas fees by using cash app :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

wonder if this would work on my coinbase wallet definitely gonna try this on payday cut coinbase out with these bullshyt eth fees

I don't have the bitcoin tab on my CashApp. Is it only available in the US?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They’re about to lose a customer in me. Can’t depend on them in crunch time if they can’t handle something like this. I don’t trust them now :pachaha:
don't even think its just when regular CB is down either. everytime i go to the site i see nothing but a black screen with the white loading bars in the middle. be like damn how long this shyt take to load. I was able to get the app running and see what i needed. Big sell wall at 8200. I will expect a dip there but who knows with this coin.