SHO 6/3 Doubleheader - Adonis Stevenson-Andrej Fonfara 2/Jean Pascal-Eleider Alvarez

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I don't understand why Stevenson was so keen on fighting somebody else before Eleider Alvarez. First he wanted Joe Smith then it was Monaghan then Fonfara II. Is it something I missed and Eleider Alvarez looks like he's levels above these guys? Are these 3 big money fight as opposed to Alvarez? Nah.. I know there are some Irish and Polish boxing fans but that can't be the reason.

So why is Steveson shook of Alvarez? Eleider Alvarez is a solid fighter but I don't think he poses significantly more threat than Fonfara, Smith or Monaghan. Mybe Moaghan idk but other than him...

superman has been on cruise control since after 2013..he is a perfect example actually of what i talked about haymon fighters.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why Stevenson was so keen on fighting somebody else before Eleider Alvarez. First he wanted Joe Smith then it was Monaghan then Fonfara II. Is it something I missed and Eleider Alvarez looks like he's levels above these guys? Are these 3 big money fight as opposed to Alvarez? Nah.. I know there are some Irish and Polish boxing fans but that can't be the reason.

So why is Steveson shook of Alvarez? Eleider Alvarez is a solid fighter but I don't think he poses significantly more threat than Fonfara, Smith or Monaghan. Mybe Moaghan idk but other than him...

Also, when Stevenson began his reign I thought he has some potential for LHW greatness in him even if it was to be for a very short period. He and his team has pretty much wasted years and milked opportunities and his time is probably coming to an end soon. He says he wants the winner of Ward-Kovalev, but I dont will believe it will happen, at least not when it matters most. Dont think they particularly need him either. He'd better look damn good in this one. Also, Alvarez shouldve been the one who fought Dawson. Fonfara just a journeyman building his retirement fund.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Also, when Stevenson began his reign I thought he has some potential for LHW greatness in him even if it was to be for a very short period. He and his team has pretty much wasted years and milked opportunities and his time is probably coming to an end soon. He says he wants the winner of Ward-Kovalev, but I dont will believe it will happen, at least not when it matters most. Dont think they particularly need him either. He'd better look damn good in this one. Also, Alvarez shouldve been the one who fought Dawson. Fonfara just a journeyman building his retirement fund.

Agreed breh

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
You might be a lil too harsh on Fonfara cause I doN't think he's just a journeyman but otherwise I agree

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might be a lil too harsh on Fonfara cause I doN't think he's just a journeyman but otherwise I agree

yeah, he isnt journeyman status yet, but its approaching. if Stevenson is dead serious, he shouldnt have as much problems as he did the first time putting Fonfara away.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As I was walking around downtown Montreal blazed outta my mind earlier today...i get a voicemail from the bell centre box office talmbout "Mr. Scorpio please call us back at your earliest convenience. We have an urgent change regarding your tickets."...:dame:..im over here thinking they better not tell me some bullshyt and this shyt is cancelled....the thought blew my high as I called them back. It just turned out that they wanted to upgrade my seats to something closer. Wasn't expecting that:leon:...:blessed:....got back from picking up new tickets...about to go out back to the pool and get lifted once again...montreal is so dope.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As I was walking around downtown Montreal blazed outta my mind earlier today...i get a voicemail from the bell centre box office talmbout "Mr. Scorpio please call us back at your earliest convenience. We have an urgent change regarding your tickets."...:dame:..im over here thinking they better not tell me some bullshyt and this shyt is cancelled....the thought blew my high as I called them back. It just turned out that they wanted to upgrade my seats to something closer. Wasn't expecting that:leon:...:blessed:....got back from picking up new tickets...about to go out back to the pool and get lifted once again...montreal is so dope.

What them Montrealese PAWGs lookin like out there breh breh :steviej:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What them Montrealese PAWGs lookin like out there breh breh :steviej:
Bruh..they got some bad ones up here..friendly as fukk too...esp towards tall, dark, and brolic gentlemen like myself :dame:..also a lot of lesbian shyt I've noticed up here..esp the joint I was in the other night...lot of bump and grind on that front :patrice:....:manny:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh..they got some bad ones up here..friendly as fukk too...esp towards tall, dark, and brolic gentlemen like myself :dame:..also a lot of lesbian shyt I've noticed up here..esp the joint I was in the other night...lot of bump and grind on that front :patrice:....:manny:

T7NQ20N.png

BTW...Montreal is home to the coli's very own PAWG legend @Strawberry

Can you track her down and smash on my behalf please? And thanx in advance.