Shock G died from an overdose of fentanyl, alcohol, and methamphetamine

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fentanyl is crazy. What kills me is nikkas really have no problem cutting everything with it. They even putting it in coke. At this point the drug game is so tainted, folks just selling shytbwith no care.

Reminds me when everyone was claiming to have molly/mdma when in reality they were pushing crystal meth in some cases. Because these dumb nikkas lack any education to know the difference.

I stopped touching xtc and any white powder when I bought a tester and all my shyt came back as crystal meth, 2cb, and other variations except MDMA. Realized no body knows what they selling.
Smh, yeah. And then the people into coke and mdma will claim that the shyt is harmless if you have access to clean drugs :mjlol:
There is no such thing as clean drugs. The guy who sells this shyt to you has no idea whats in it and neither has the guy who sold it to him :francis:
The only time you can be sure that you're not putting anythibg harmfull into your body is when you are smoking weed that you've been growing yourself.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Fentanyl is crazy. What kills me is nikkas really have no problem cutting everything with it. They even putting it in coke. At this point the drug game is so tainted, folks just selling shytbwith no care.

Reminds me when everyone was claiming to have molly/mdma when in reality they were pushing crystal meth in some cases. Because these dumb nikkas lack any education to know the difference.

I stopped touching xtc and any white powder when I bought a tester and all my shyt came back as crystal meth, 2cb, and other variations except MDMA. Realized no body knows what they selling.
Your so right. When people where going pill crazy I remember asking my breh how the fukk do you even know what’s in the pills? Like seriously. He was :dwillhuh: Its X. I said how do you know that?? He later found out he was basically doing meth and was shook

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s up with these rappers dying of fetanyl overdose. Fentanyl is slowly becoming a problem in our community and it needs to be addressed.

it’s not real Fent. Shyt is cut with god knows what. Been a problem but folks don’t learn. Wife is in the medical field and is shocked at folks stupidity

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Smh, yeah. And then the people into coke and mdma will claim that the shyt is harmless if you have access to clean drugs :mjlol:
There is no such thing as clean drugs. The guy who sells this shyt to you has no idea whats in it and neither has the guy who sold it to him
The only time you can be sure that you're not putting anythibg harmfull into your body is when you are smoking weed that you've been growing yourself.

yup

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Not only take but mix those drugs in your system when you’re a damn senior citizen brehs. RIP to the breh, but I don’t feel sorry for any of these people that go out like that.

Breh this is just like Prince

I’m willing to bet anybody he took one of those blue pills that’s flooding the cities

those fake ass tiny “M30”s that’s really fentanyl presses

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
What’s up with these rappers dying of fetanyl overdose. Fentanyl is slowly becoming a problem in our community and it needs to be addressed.

what happened is bum ass nikkas found out about the dark web . nikkas ruin everything. These mark ass nikkas prolly puttin Fent in cocaine too