Shock G died from an overdose of fentanyl, alcohol, and methamphetamine

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Damn way too much to mix. RIP to him, it’s sad cause he probably would’ve still been alive if he had not took those drugs. fukk drugs all together.

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Fentanyl is crazy. What kills me is nikkas really have no problem cutting everything with it. They even putting it in coke. At this point the drug game is so tainted, folks just selling shytbwith no care.

Reminds me when everyone was claiming to have molly/mdma when in reality they were pushing crystal meth in some cases. Because these dumb nikkas lack any education to know the difference.

I stopped touching xtc and any white powder when I bought a tester and all my shyt came back as crystal meth, 2cb, and other variations except MDMA. Realized no body knows what they selling.
Yea tha glory days of x when naked ladies(forgot which way they face) Mercedes-Benz, Optimus Prime heads to triple stacks were on the scene..I Neva took Molly cuz I didn't trust that shyt but good X bk in tha day would really give u that lock jaw and OJ was the truth wit it..gotdamn I wasn't pose to reminisce on a RIP thread

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
My boy was telling me the same. He stopped poppin thizzles because it had nikkaz on one. Acting a fool like they on crack. I asked him why and he told me pure MDMA don’t have you like that. The real shyt will have you flooring it. Sittin in place with your eyes rolling in the back of your head because it feels so good.

:picard:
Not true. Sounds like an ecstasy experience.
But pure MDMA doesn’t do that to you.

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
They are doing shyt with edibles and carts now too. Especially people selling “legal” d8 products. Your sometimes getting black market edibles with more than weed in them. Or carts cut with bullshyt. It’s a dirty game out here. People selling them on Instagram with shady packaging.

my one homeboy said he bought some weed gummies. The shyt hit him different is all he would say. He is a weed veteran. He said whatever trip he was on it was NOT weed
He bought from a dispensary?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He bought from a dispensary?
Nope. Bought them off of Instagram :francis:

Bunch of people selling dispensary products on the black market. Some of it is legit. Some of it is not. It’s packaged (poorly) using the same wrappers etc. but it’s not the real thing. Heard it’s real bad with carts. Fake carts are everywhere. They cut that shyt with who knows what

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Nope. Bought them off of Instagram :francis:

Bunch of people selling dispensary products on the black market. Some of it is legit. Some of it is not. It’s packaged (poorly) using the same wrappers etc. but it’s not the real thing. Heard it’s real bad with carts. Fake carts are everywhere. They cut that shyt with who knows what
Yea, they go on sites like Ali Baba and buy the packages and stuff them with whatever garbage they got

gasco_gas_co_yukmouth_kooi-lato_mylar_cannabis_flower_weed_bags_fourlato_gelato33_gaslato_2_.jpg

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Yea, they go on sites like Ali Baba and buy the packages and stuff them with whatever garbage they got

gasco_gas_co_yukmouth_kooi-lato_mylar_cannabis_flower_weed_bags_fourlato_gelato33_gaslato_2_.jpg
Exactly. My boy said he got got. He had a reg connect thru Instagram that he was dealing with for almost a year. No issues. Legit weed, carts, gummies, etc. he said the last time he got a package of gummies and the packaging looked off. It looked cheap. And he said he had a VERY bad experience. Scared him away from doing anything other than dispensary’s

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
What happened to weed, everybody?
99sgDXA.png

When I was coming up in like the '90s, if you did anything more than smoking a blunt, nikkaz thought you were like a crackhead:hhh:

Now, instead of "The Chronic", nikkaz are all about all this shyt that wasn't meant for us.

That shyt was and is for White folks.

Let they asses go tripping off into the atmosphere:gucci:

I'm not a segregation supporter or nothing, but part of me thinks that being around White folks has nikkaz doing all kinds of retarded shyt:francis: