Shooting At Purdue University

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/p...sands-says-1-person-killed-in-campus-shooting

One person was killed inside a Purdue University classroom Tuesday by a gunman who surrendered to a police officer within minutes of the attack, officials said.
Purdue Police Chief John Cox said the suspect appeared to have targeted the male victim in a basement classroom of the Electrical Engineering Building about noon and didn't attack anyone else.

Chief: One Dead in Purdue University Shooting
image.aspx

16 min ago 1:05 Views: 0
"The individual entered the facility and took the actions that he took, and then immediately left the facility without any other interaction that we're aware of," Cox said.

The suspect gave himself up to a West Lafayette police officer outside the building on the 40,000-student campus, he said.

Cox and Purdue Provost Tim Sands told reporters during an afternoon news conference that they had not yet confirmed the identities of either the suspected gunman or the victim.

Cox said the man arrested wasn't immediately cooperating with investigators.

Purdue officials issued a text alert telling those on the campus about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis to seek shelter shortly after the shooting was reported. Within two hours, the university said there was no ongoing threat on campus and allowed normal operations to resume in all buildings except the engineering facility.

This is the 3rd school shooting in the last week I've heard about. :dwillhuh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ok we cleaned the dead body up, classes will resume on schedule. Gee wiz.

WHO GOT SHOT. WAS IT A STUDENT OR FACULTY! WHO WAS THE SHOOTER :wtf:

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: so your argument is that it wasn't a school shooting it was just another good old fashion murder...:patrice:

I've learned it's best to not argue with @DEADontheinside. He's already doing his typical shyt in this thread. According 2 him, premeditated murder (which he rephrased to manslaughter a couple posts later) that takes place at a school, is not a school shooting. :why:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Sounds like we have a distressed person who was bullied and killed his bully. He will get the help he deserves and the respect that he needs. No story here people.......But I'm willing to bet some Coli money he isn't Black. Because if it was a Black guy the news would be at his house interviewing his entire family!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:

Upon hearing of the shooting, campus officials immediately ordered issued text alerts to students, faculty and staff across campus, instructing them to take shelter as police searched the area.

"We have drills and we always try to prepare for the worst and hope for the best," university spokeswoman Liz Evans said. "This is definitely a tragic day for our campus."

"No matter how many drills you've been through, panic takes its toll on logic," she said in a statement. "The shooting ... is still being investigated, but regardless of the outcome, there is one thing we all already know: we owe our children and ourselves a world where we don't have to live by lockdown."

And I'll exist the thread quietly.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:

Upon hearing of the shooting, campus officials immediately ordered issued text alerts to students, faculty and staff across campus, instructing them to take shelter as police searched the area.

"We have drills and we always try to prepare for the worst and hope for the best," university spokeswoman Liz Evans said. "This is definitely a tragic day for our campus."

"No matter how many drills you've been through, panic takes its toll on logic," she said in a statement. "The shooting ... is still being investigated, but regardless of the outcome, there is one thing we all already know: we owe our children and ourselves a world where we don't have to live by lockdown."

And I'll exist the thread quietly.

False flag attacks always result in mass casualties, and only one person died in this. When the news barely covers something, you know it was a true 'lone wolf' attack. Plus, alot of schools do drills because of the threat of a mass shooting, but I understand what you're getting at.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
False flag attacks always result in mass casualties, and only one person died in this. When the news barely covers something, you know it was a true 'lone wolf' attack. Plus, alot of schools do drills because of the threat of a mass shooting, but I understand what you're getting at.

It's not the amount of people, it's the principle of the action. As long as they have 20 shootings( drills) in a month, the more support they get to pass gun laws. Lone Gunman, shoots and kills person or persons. Some work out, some don't, it depends on the coverage or it's follow-up. The agenda is set....and I been saying it for a long time. They will continue at this until they have gun laws so strict or confiscation of law abiding citizen.