Shootout at Philadelphia gas station. Security guard empties the clip, then finishes with a shotgun

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
buddy was barbecuing at a gas station!? :dahell:

he really was on a suicide mission

Dude was really on his Eddie Johnson shyt :dead:

5fc3d6729bac5e6dd98c636c8435f9e3.jpg

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t ride with how excessive the security guard was

Most people will react strongly to someone forcefully putting their hands on/pushing them. From what I read it was over where he was parked? Bro looked like he was gonna be straight in/out anyway so why even engage him physically?

Dude who got shot made the mistake of drawing his gun. I watched it a few times just to get the order of events right, and it looks like after the push the security guard started unhooking/reaching for something. I think bruh thought he was getting a gun so he reacts and draws his as a deterrent, but then the security guard goes for his handgun instead and just lights him up. Its sad because bruh clearly didn’t want to shoot cuz he put his hands down after drawing and the guard just emptied the clip in him

But that’s just the rules of engagement. Don’t draw unless you’re gonna use and ideally you shoot first. He didn’t and now he’s dead. Shame because he seemed like a really talented dude

That's how I perceived it too. It looked like the security guard was reaching for a gun first and ole boy reacted :patrice:

Of course White ass Reddit pretended like they didn't notice this :russ:

Either way, buddy (and honestly everybody) needed to know how to take an L. He could've swallowed his pride and left the store.

Now he in a morgue.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
They do it here in Houston and Dallas. Honestly, I thought it was more of a southern thing. I didn't know they do it up north too.
Hell yeah me either.

Why? Do they sell the food to gas station customers?
to the general public you drive or ride ya bike and get a plate. Some of the best fried fish and jerk chicken I ever tasted came from spots like that(Orlando)