Shoreline Mafia - Back Together!!!

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they should've done at least 2 albums as a crew before they started their solo careers. When does the album drop on Atlantic?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sixnine did it just fine

Unfortunately

the difference is 6ix9ine had a heavy set protecting him and they treated him like the cash cow in a NYC setting where there aint no other mexicans doing it like that for miles and miles.

AND.....big AND

6ix9ine actively TROLLS and woofs which does not translate on the west coast.
East coast does the poetic subliminal shots in rap
West coast aint never been on some sub sh-t and if you woofin' some people will come and see you.
West coast rap spells the beef out clearly.
Ohgeesy ain't a troll but he also not nearly as charismatic as Tekashi - i aint talking about skills - i'm talking about "pop".
I would listen to ohgeesy records 10x more than tekashi regardless of his snitching ways- i just prefer smoother G-style over some yelling like Onyx stuff.
So the two dont compare at all.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
the difference is 6ix9ine had a heavy set protecting him and they treated him like the cash cow in a NYC setting where there aint no other mexicans doing it like that for miles and miles.

AND.....big AND

6ix9ine actively TROLLS and woofs which does not translate on the west coast.
East coast does the poetic subliminal shots in rap
West coast aint never been on some sub sh-t and if you woofin' some people will come and see you.
West coast rap spells the beef out clearly.
Ohgeesy ain't a troll but he also not nearly as charismatic as Tekashi - i aint talking about skills - i'm talking about "pop".
I would listen to ohgeesy records 10x more than tekashi regardless of his snitching ways- i just prefer smoother G-style over some yelling like Onyx stuff.
So the two dont compare at all.
Tekashi is charismatic?

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
my dude....
i'm not painting a picture of them orchestrating a counterattack way after the fact.
i'm talking about nikkas finally finding an opportunity to get back at you cuz its been "2 years" and maybe you forgot about the finesse and you out there in the open...
and the score aint never been settled.
I think if whoever had the opportunity - whether its 2 hours or 2 years - they gonna strike when the opening is there.
and in the dope game its principle over paper and there is no expiration date on that.
Just gonna address the bolded in order, firstly, they have a bunch of mutual people in common so its not like he cant get up with them if he really wanted to. Also, he spoke to a bunch of them multiple times about the situation, and essentially they said yo you gotta eat that, it was a bad look and should not have happened but you gotta eat that loss. Which he has done for 2 years and counting. Secondly, he clearly has not forgotten about the incident because he has been making multiple diss records about it for 2 years and counting. Lastly, in the dope game, if someone robs you and you dont do anything about it except make some rap songs and incriminate yourself and others during youtube interviews for 2 years and counting...well, maybe you are not really in the dope game.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tekashi is charismatic?

are you serious?
how can you NOT be charismatic as a face tatted rat troll rapper ex-con
and the fact that every "big market" urban/rap station would love interview him

villians have always been charismatic, you dont have to like them ...AT ALL - still doesnt take away from the "draw" and "pop" they are getting.

The perfect definition of gusto who is still in character right now.
yeah charisma bro.

If not then wtf does charisma mean?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just gonna address the bolded in order, firstly, they have a bunch of mutual people in common so its not like he cant get up with them if he really wanted to. Also, he spoke to a bunch of them multiple times about the situation, and essentially they said yo you gotta eat that, it was a bad look and should not have happened but you gotta eat that loss. Which he has done for 2 years and counting. Secondly, he clearly has not forgotten about the incident because he has been making multiple diss records about it for 2 years and counting. Lastly, in the dope game, if someone robs you and you dont do anything about it except make some rap songs and incriminate yourself and others during youtube interviews for 2 years and counting...well, maybe you are not really in the dope game.

but how do we/you know nothing/anything has been done about it for 2 years when this could be final culmination of 2 years?
beef can brew my dude- it can simmer slow.
and as you say "he gotta eat that"
well....may have been too hard to swallow
pause

but 4 real- sh-t coulda really been squashed with some traded/guest verses if he was really supposed to eat it.
if it was a bad look then make up for it- right? or no?
pride is a muthufuka on both sides.
which one is worse look? eating it and visibly/publicly taking the loss or squashing it with no retaliation(which a lot of nikkas would see way worse). shorelines daily successes being constant reminders of why they are the patriots -
and your the browns? we only seeing the RAP shyt, these non-shoreline nikkas have said repeatedly they aint rappers.
i'm a casual observer so anybody closer to it gonna see/know way more - and we've seen this pay out before.

It may look like "Oh.....all yall do is rap about it" but in my opinion if they some wack rappers but still making money (somehow) and gaining fans being the opps all while doing whatever they been doing PLUS incriminating themselves on bad rap videos....
are they low tier wanna-be nikkas from the valley with no real work?
not serious enough for the feds to even look at?
if they aint in the dope game what are they doing? does that matter?
who cares if they still got the sticks?
and your rival just got killed?
when as you say 'they clearly have not forgotten about it'
Wanna call it random? Coincendental? Unconnected?

Sure
i'm not arguing homie - i'm really just reading the room and taking into account the players at the table.
From the jump i said all this energy comes back 10x so real dope dealers or not keep yapping that g-talk its gonna manifest.
Bottom line nobody should be getting killed over this rap sh-t.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
are you serious?
how can you NOT be charismatic as a face tatted rat troll rapper ex-con
and the fact that every "big market" urban/rap station would love interview him

villians have always been charismatic, you dont have to like them ...AT ALL - still doesnt take away from the "draw" and "pop" they are getting.

The perfect definition of gusto who is still in character right now.
yeah charisma bro.

If not then wtf does charisma mean?
A Mexican with rainbow hair sitting on the stand is not. We need rappers teach shyt not getting exposed none of them nyc rappers are charismatic

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Mexican with rainbow hair sitting on the stand is not. We need rappers teach shyt not getting exposed none of them nyc rappers are charismatic

you letting your feelings about the person distort reality.
like i said before it has nothing to do with artistry/integrity

Charisma by definition is the "quality of being able to attract, charm and influence those around you..."

Mel Matrix wouldn't be f-cked up in the system if he wasn't swayed(misguided) by tekashi's energy.
A very charismatic german leader in the 1930s created some of the darkest days in european history.
The current US president has almost cult-like following and can seemingly do no wrong.
charisma does not equal intelligence, righteousness, knowledge or positivity.
it is more aligned with swag, aura, energy, leadership - all of which can be bad (look at the real jim jones).

dont let your judgement/dislike of a person blind you of what something truly is

• Dap
Reactions: UG.