Short brehs, there is hope afterall!

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
This short guy went from 5'4" to 5'7". The physician utilizes a technique that corrects growth abnormalities such as a person having one leg shorter than the other. The technique is now being used on short guys tired of their feet dangling while sitting on chairs made for adults.

It takes about 4 months to grow 3 inches and begin walking again.

Check the video below:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So you can't even walk during those 4 months and you grow 3 inches to a height that's considered short anyways at 5'7? What kind of dumbass would consider this? Guys having to be careful they don't fall down when they get up off the chair. Having to use a stepladder to come down.:russ:

kovi

All Star
Daps
Be 5’11.5’’ brehs and get clowned when you try repping 6 feet gang :mjcry:. My homegirl shot me down the other weekend :francis:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
they been doing this since the mid 90s mostly females get it for the air stewardess job needs hieght requirements.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
So you can't even walk during those 4 months and you grow 3 inches to a height that's considered short anyways at 5'7? What kind of dumbass would consider this? Guys having to be careful they don't fall down when they get up off the chair. Having to use a stepladder to come down.:russ:
It's all about the mentality to some super short brehs. In fact it's kind of inspiring that there are guy 5"5 and shorter that still go out there and shoot their shot and I'm complaining that I can't go out 3+ times a week.