[SHOTS FIRED] Kodak Black calls D.R.A.M and Lil Yachty "square ass nikkas"

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Did he ever release the song where he said "iont want no black bytch Im already black, bytch" or somethin like that?
Beat was fye

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Coli won't give bruh a chance cuz he was kinda put in that Yachty, 21 freshman group of new nikkas out
Yea i will admit i can stomach Kodak alot better then yahcty and 21 but that not saying much they are all shyt Kodak is just that skinny vegan white girl shyt. While 21 and ESPECIALLY yahcty
lil-yachty-time-alone.jpg

:scust::scust::scust:

Are that obese, motorized scooter riding, Just left golden corral trailer trash wet booty CAC shyt.

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
Coli won't give bruh a chance cuz he was kinda put in that Yachty, 21 freshman group of new nikkas out

:wow:

he sounds like a new version of that old cash money/no limit sound. he dumb for thinking he invented calling weed broccoli, but he def one of the better of the newest crop. yachty still basically learning how to rap, i wont be surprised if he gets better over the next few years if he doesnt fade away or land a spot on L&HH

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

he sounds like a new version of that old cash money/no limit sound. he dumb for thinking he invented calling weed broccoli, but he def one of the better of the newest crop. yachty still basically learning how to rap, i wont be surprised if he gets better over the next few years if he doesnt fade away or land a spot on L&HH

Yeah he like a new version of cash money/no limit nikkas. He puttin on for us Florida nikkas it's crazy I'll forever ride for Lil Kodak. And I don't really think he meant inventing the term broccoli but that he made it popping to say again. Nobody cared E-40 saying however many years ago, nikkas started saying it in this day and age because of Kodak that's fact.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

he sounds like b.g. with less swag. epsciallly on vibin in this bytch. thats where i really noticed it
its not a knock on him tho

Viva

Pro
Daps
ITS JOLLY GREEN GIANTS CAUSE WE SMOKE SO MUCH BROCCOLI

luda's oodles n noodles :wow: nh

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
again, this is a matter of opinion. I think kodak black had a lot of hype before going to jail. I noticed he did a couple of songs with plies on his previous tape, so something was going on in fla. I went back and listened to his stuff and wasn't really impressed. his voice and delivery didn't do it for me. then he released his last mixtape/street album. I liked "vibin' in dis bih" and that was it. Now since then 21 savage has been featured on more shyt & I guess I'm starting to just like him better. his voice and delivery isn't all that either, but I like his verses on "bad & boujee" with migos, and "sneakin" with drake. young thug imo isn't better than 21 savage. granted we have heard way more songs from young thug but his voice is irritating, his delivery is hard to follow, not to mention his bytchass wearing dressing and the makeup and calling dudes hubby and babe and lover...foh
Nah Kodak last tapes shyts on anything wit 21.

Black Gatsby

Lord$ Never Worry
Daps
Reppin
London
You white trolls are so see thru. So was Pac a rapist too? Condemning a black man for a crime he hasn't even been convicted of

You're absolute fukking idiot.

1. I'm black - yet another idiot fooled by an avi

2. Pac's defence is a tad more believable. The details that have emerged with Kodak's case make it hard for me to believe he is innocent