Should Da KKKing have his rep reset?

Should Da KKKing have his rep reset?

• Total voters

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nikka ain't nobody mad. Your fakkit ass spends all day on here hyping up some middle-aged bearded cac who hasn't written a good storyline in 20 fukking years, just to get struggle daps from that autistic Bulls fan and that bipolar mod who looks like a bootleg Tech N9ne. Take your :flabbynsick: ass on somewhere already. :camby:
Don’t forget the whole “I haven’t watched since Russo booked for McMahon” gimmick, when he hasn’t booked for McMahon since maybe August or September of 1999 :flabbynsick:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Don’t forget the whole “I haven’t watched since Russo booked for McMahon” gimmick, when he hasn’t booked for McMahon since maybe August or September of 1999 :flabbynsick:

I haven’t, the drop in ratings would show there is a very high statistical probability that I’m telling the truth

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
remember the password to log into your alias you made 4 years ago, brehs :mjlol:

think you're going to have some clever comeback to what i just said, brehs :mjlol:

imagine i'm going to care even if you do have a pretty clever comeback, brehs :mjlol:

be so delusional as to think i'll be upset if you deliberately ignore this post because you think that will bother me, brehs :mjlol:

there. i think all my bases are covered. :russ:

Barnett141

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
remember the password to log into your alias you made 4 years ago, brehs :mjlol:

think you're going to have some clever comeback to what i just said, brehs :mjlol:

imagine i'm going to care even if you do have a pretty clever comeback, brehs :mjlol:

be so delusional as to think i'll be upset if you deliberately ignore this post because you think that will bother me, brehs :mjlol:

there. i think all my bases are covered. :russ:
Now I know the guy with the Indian Hogan alias isn't trying to talk shyt. :mjlol:

Barnett141

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I haven’t, the drop in ratings would show there is a very high statistical probability that I’m telling the truth
Stop lying fukkboy, you watch Raw, Smackdown and ppv's religiously, then come on here and laugh at other people that take "Chinese playfighting" too seriously. Also "Chinese playfighting" is something only a corny cac would say, no breh, trolling or not, would say something so stupid. :mjlol: