Should E!spn do a wrestling show?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
They should of jumped on WCW when Bischoff was trying to get at them, threw it on ESPN News or something (who REALLY watched ESPN News after 11am like that anyways), and Vince woulda been :sadcam:

They should do one, but it would have to be them acquiring TNA or ROH or something like that

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was already established that ESPN views wrestling as a complete joke? Every time its mentioned on there its peppered with snide remarks from the commentator. Its disgusting how they also shyt on MMA when its a bigger draw then any sport they cover outside of NFL

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I thought it was already established that ESPN views wrestling as a complete joke? Every time its mentioned on there its peppered with snide remarks from the commentator. Its disgusting how they also shyt on MMA when its a bigger draw then any sport they cover outside of NFL

They shyt on MMA because they missed the boat on it. Same principal they use with hockey; if they have no TV rights, it doesn't exist.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
HHH...I didn't watch wrestling at all from 02-05.

after always going over mick.

plus fixing the promotion to fail and fall out of the boom period singlehandidly.

i really did not watch consistently for longer than that.

art barr

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
I wouldn't expect ESPN to take said show seriously and would put it on on a shytty day and time. However, if by some fluke miracle that ESPN does decide to, then Beadle and Simmons should host the show and make it like a PTI/SportsNation type show

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I wouldn't expect ESPN to take said show seriously and would put it on on a shytty day and time. However, if by some fluke miracle that ESPN does decide to, then Beadle and Simmons should host the show and make it like a PTI/SportsNation type show

I thought Beadle bounced a couple months ago when her contract was up?

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Cmon now...when the XFL was around ESPN and other sports outlets would just :childplease::jawalrus::pachaha: :laugh: everytime they would report on a game...

They give no fukks about wrestling as a sport or as a culture..

wake&bake

rise&shine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
could you imagine :skip: talkin bout HHH/Lesnar and the argument between him and Stephen A?
:scusthov: