should i invest 6000 on a used car for Uber/Lyft?

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
What kinda car are you driving now? Uber and lift is decent part time money, but you have to be in a good market and have a bit of a strategy. When I drive, I start at 4am and stop when I reach $100, which is usually before 9am. Driving those hours will keep you working non stop.

I was listening to this woman on YouTube talk about being an independent courier. You can buy a van and work delivery routes or have contracts with senior centers, driving old folks around to their doctors appointments and shyt. Or better yet hire someone to drive the truck for you and split the money 60/40. I'm definitely looking into that.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Fuuuuuck no

You don't know Uber/Lyft is a scam? What sort of person pays hundreds a month just to moonlight as a cabbie?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
BETTER IDEA TO BUY IT TO RENT ON HYRECAR OR SOMETHING. LET SOME LYFT DRIVER PAY YOU TO DRIVE YOUR CAR.

Daps
Not the same thing, but I did something similar. I had two cars that I rented out to drivers who ususlly used it for Uber or Lyft. I don’t know how much money they made because I got my money before they got the car. It was alright for awhile for ‘bills money’ but I stopped because I had to rent out a garage to park the cars (that I didn’t even use) and the money fluctuated. I want to get back on it, I want two at least four cars but seems like a lot of work that the money might not justify.