Should I let this bytch die or help her out

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I forgot to reply to this thread but I ignored her and went to go see someone else that wanted the dikk. Whole time she texting I was with someone else. Call me an a$$hole or whatever but she good, she didn't die or nothing. I called her bluff all night. She just mad plus extra and dramatic and wanted to be held. :manny:

TLdsayK.png
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
this is the best one yet

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I forgot to reply to this thread but I ignored her and went to go see someone else that wanted the dikk. Whole time she texting I was with someone else. Call me an a$$hole or whatever but she good, she didn't die or nothing. I called her bluff all night. She just mad plus extra and dramatic and wanted to be held. :manny:

TLdsayK.png
:picard:

These bytches really be letting you treat them any kinda way. :skip:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:picard:

These bytches really be letting you treat them any kinda way. :skip:
Yea they do. She wasn't always like this and despite the language she uses is a good person. Also my threads be for the brehs mostly, just to highlight all aspects of female debauchery, depravity and vice potential all women have and how a breh can get it out of them while at the same time eat when they go outside and see for themselves the shyt I speak on is not as sensational as they quick to label.

Daps
Reppin
The North, 416
Yea they do. She wasn't always like this and despite the language she uses is a good person. Also my threads be for the brehs mostly, just to highlight all aspects of female debauchery, depravity and vice potential all women have and how a breh can get it out of them while at the same time eat when they go outside and see for themselves the shyt I speak on is not as sensational as they quick to label.
You a legend to me man