Should I neuter my dog?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
We’ll be getting a dog soon. First one. Maltese. (Hey I like small, cute dogs, not big ass horses :yeshrug:).

Doing research and shyt now.

Neutering seems to be the general consensus…but, something about it feels immoral in my heart.
I mean, cutting off a dog’s nuts so that it can’t mate and so that it can have more “desirable” behaviors? Honestly, while I understand the proposed benefits, the concept of neutering just seems REALLY off-putting.:patrice:

So yeah…uhh…what are y’all’s opinion on getting a dog neutered?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Small dog so won't matter as much but neutering stunts there growth and makes them fatter & lazier . If you getting a puppy you won't notice a different and sounds like a pet dog so also won't matter. Bad very often not talked is how much it increases cancer. I used to have links saved but can find them

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
We’ll be getting a dog soon. First one. Maltese. (Hey I like small, cute dogs, not big ass horses :yeshrug:).

Doing research and shyt now.

Neutering seems to be the general consensus…but, something about it feels immoral in my heart.
I mean, cutting off a dog’s nuts so that it can’t mate and so that it can have more “desirable” behaviors? Honestly, while I understand the proposed benefits, the concept of neutering just seems REALLY off-putting.:patrice:

So yeah…uhh…what are y’all’s opinion on getting a dog neutered?
Would you want your balls clipped? The answer is no.. I couldn't do that to my dog and I'm glad I didn't 10 years and he still active and happy as he was when he was a pup.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Small dog so won't matter as much but neutering stunts there growth and makes them fatter & lazier . If you getting a puppy you won't notice a different and sounds like a pet dog so also won't matter. Bad very often not talked is how much it increases cancer. I used to have links saved but can find them
prostate cancer I assume?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
ihepI9S.gif

Last edited:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Neutering can extend their life expectancy. Unless you want to sell puppies I'd say get him neutered

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Nah neutering a dog very rarely fixes any problems that arise from dog ownership. The experts recommend the Old Yeller treatment, often accomplished with a simple lead injection to the brain :manny:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Nah neutering a dog very rarely fixes any problems that arise from dog ownership. The experts recommend the Old Yeller treatment, often accomplished with a simple lead injection to the brain :manny:
Yeah you back to normal because you talking tooooo much shyt tonight 🤣. Don't make me give you another headache
:ld: