Should penalties be be challenged in the NFL

Daps
they should be confirmed automatically at a central location within seconds of it happening. If its not a penalty have it rescinded on the spot

Daps
No. They're judgment calls.
Why can't judgement be reviewed?:dwillhuh:

Edit: and they're NOT just judgement calls. Many times they're phantom visions. A ref *thinks* they saw the ball cross the goal line, replay shows it did not, we overturn it. A ref *thinks* they saw the defender push the receiver before the ball got there, replay shows he did not, but we're stuck with the consequences. Why?

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
if you're a fan of one of the golden teams (steelers packers patriots cowboys) of course you wouldn't want this to be

your team would directly be affected by this rule if it were passed

Daps
they should be confirmed automatically at a central location within seconds of it happening. If its not a penalty have it rescinded on the spot
They are proposing to get rid of the booth and just use tablets with the VP of officiating making the call from a central location. I like that, should speed reviews up. As long as the tablets work. :beli:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
ON one hand I want to say yes, cuz I've seen the wrong call lose a team the game.

But the fan side of me does not want another stoppage in gameplay

And both side know some Bill Belly Chick ass muthafukka will be abusing the system using the stoppage as part of their team strategy

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
:gucci:so you think every penalty is going to be challenged when coaches only have 2 challenge flags and you think that would extend a 3 hour game to 5 hours
I'm busy bruh we gotta move this game along

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Why can't judgement be reviewed?:dwillhuh:

Edit: and they're NOT just judgement calls. Many times they're phantom visions. A ref *thinks* they saw the ball cross the goal line, replay shows it did not, we overturn it. A ref *thinks* they saw the defender push the receiver before the ball got there, replay shows he did not, but we're stuck with the consequences. Why?
If we're gonna review every call we think a ref fukked up, don't have refs