Should talent be let go for defacing the title belts?

Is it okay for wrestlers to appear on video getting semen all over the strap?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
My feeling is the same as it was when this all came to light, she had nothing to do with the leak. If you punish her, you have to punish Woods. Them wanting to be "family friendly" is all well and good, but these are grown men & women. Those videos weren't made with the intention of being released for public consumption, you start fukkin with what people do in private you're opening a huge can of worms.

Did Woods defile any WWE property like a title belt? Did Woods have 2 Wellness Violations back to back? Paige has done more than enough to justify getting fired.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Did Woods defile any WWE property like a title belt? Did Woods have 2 Wellness Violations back to back? Paige has done more than enough to justify getting fired.
Despite what happened with the belt, it still was not her fault all this came out. The wellness violations, we all know those are only enforced when it's convenient otherwise Orton would've been fired years ago. Kim K got fukked on camera and became a millionaire. They have no room to be playing the morality card in terms of firing her.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Despite what happened with the belt, it still was not her fault all this came out. The wellness violations, we all know those are only enforced when it's convenient otherwise Orton would've been fired years ago. Kim K got fukked on camera and became a millionaire. They have no room to be playing the morality card in terms of firing her.

She's the ONLY woman to get busted for a Wellness Violation. What happened with the belt shouldn't have happened period let alone be recorded. People can argue that far worse has probably been done to belts but no one was dumb enough to incriminate themselves with video footage. No one forced her to use a title belt as a sex prop.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She literally used it as a cum catcher to keep whatever dripped off her face. :picard:

Wait... who nutted on the belt? :dead:

I was in the Paige thread and saw the pics and videos didn't see anything with the belt. Did I miss one?

I googled "Paige nude with the belt" and still no results :jbhmm:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Intellectual Property/Morality Clause, plus their logo right front and center all up in the video. While it's not her fault she got hacked, that video of her letting dirty dikk Maddox spray all over the face plate is either gonna get her fired, or make her wish she was so lucky.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
She's the ONLY woman to get busted for a Wellness Violation. What happened with the belt shouldn't have happened period let alone be recorded. People can argue that far worse has probably been done to belts but no one was dumb enough to incriminate themselves with video footage. No one forced her to use a title belt as a sex prop.
Didn't Eva Marie get busted for a wellness policy violation?

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My feeling is the same as it was when this all came to light, she had nothing to do with the leak. If you punish her, you have to punish Woods. Them wanting to be "family friendly" is all well and good, but these are grown men & women. Those videos weren't made with the intention of being released for public consumption, you start fukkin with what people do in private you're opening a huge can of worms.
While I agree, even if they weren't meant to be public, the fact is that they are and that was always a possibility when anything is documented.

Hogan's tapes were private too but I don't believe that absolves him from the horrible shyt he said.

The only thing Paige should even be considered to be in trouble for is the desecration or "damaging" of company property. Especially by some jobber:hhh:

Woods really only has to worry about whatever his status with his now wife was at that time.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I mean, Alundra Blayze / Medusa was pretty much banished from the WWE until her HoF induction... and all she did was toss the belt in the trash on a rival promotion's show

Having your man shoot up the championship belt's club is a far more egregious offense imo, even if it was suppose to be kept private

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:stopitslime:

They've already been fukking with people for private/personal issues. WWE has punished and buried plenty of people for shyt that's none of our business and doesn't impact the company.

Nah, Eva Marie got popped for a violation too.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Meltzer on WOR said:
Said that they'll wait for it to blow over. As of now none of the sponsors demanded anything to be done about it, and as long as this status remains they'll probably not do anything. He lists some reasons why they don't wanna punish the people involved as well (New Day are over, it'll look bad if they want a Hogan return, Paige is the victim).

Personally I think it's the right decision, and one I'm relieved to hear. I sincerely hope it doesn't escalate further and Paige will be able to come back from this, especially if the reports regarding her mental health are true.
:troll:unless things change

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I almost wonder if WHO she let skeet on the belt would have an effect on their decision.

Like, if it'd been the Young Bucks in that train video or she'd let someone like CM Punk skeet on it, would Trips, Vince, and Steph come together like. "Nope. She's gotta go." :hubie::shaq2::camby: